At Windsor Hill Now and updates

dissy_dee

Mouseketeer
We checked in yesterday to the townhome and we are really enjoying this resort. The townhome is very nice and well kept.

I was worried about driving down here but so far it has been great. I brought my GPS with me and have not had too much trouble getting around. We have always stayed onsite and used Disney transportation. I think I much more prefer driving to the parks.

I had a few of things to update

1. You do not have to pay a deposit or get a pool key anymore. The pool gate is left open from 8-10 everyday.

2. I ask at the Club House at Guest Services about how to get my boarding passes printed out and she said they do it there.

3. The fee for a ride to the Parks from WH is $25.00 one way for up to 7 people. Very expensive if you ask me.

Any questions just ask and I will try to find the answer for you.

We are staying at "Disney Oasis" http://www.disneyoasis.com/townhome.htm

It is not really disney themed but we did have towel animals when we arrived. We all loved that. We got a great price on the townhome and the owner has been very nice.

We have not been to the main pool yet but do plan to go there before we leave. Time sure does fly when your having fun.

We are absolutely loving having a vehicle and driving to get around.

How was the pool heat at the "big" pool? What townhouse did you stay at?

I am here also and can tell you the pool water is cold, but even I managed a dip yesterday. Our homes pool was very hot when we arrived so asked the pool guy to turn it down.

I feel we are mirroring you dissy dee, as we are also driving and have stayed on site before , never again,we love it here, so relaxing and not hoards of people around.

Alos had GPS which sometimes has taken us to some strange places.

we also went to the basketball last night (saw your other post!!)

Are you following me around. LOL. The traffic last night going to the game was horrible wasn't it?

BUT the crowds in the Parks as been minimal and the wait lines under 15 minutes. Some lines say 25-30 minutes but we have not had to wait that long yet.

My GPS has took us in circles a few times. I went around the airport a couple of times before I realized which way it wanted me to go. We had a good laugh about it.

Are you in a townhome or house? We are loving the townhome and the small pool but ours is not as hot as I would like it to be.

Are you following me around. LOL. The traffic last night going to the game was horrible wasn't it?

BUT the crowds in the Parks as been minimal and the wait lines under 15 minutes. Some lines say 25-30 minutes but we have not had to wait that long yet.

My GPS has took us in circles a few times. I went around the airport a couple of times before I realized which way it wanted me to go. We had a good laugh about it.

Are you in a townhome or house? We are loving the townhome and the small pool but ours is not as hot as I would like it to be.

Yes the traffic was really bad but we left in plenty of time to soak up the prematch stuff.

We are in townhome 2571 and our friends a few doors down.

We are on Otterspool in 7676. I have driven in circles around here several times trying to find the exit. LOL. I think I have it down now though.

You all have a great trip!!!!!!!

We are heading out to let my friend do the Richard Petty Experience. She is really excited. Me not so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter