at vistana resort

Bob S

Earning My Ears
checked in on 5/8 lakes lockoff. all i can say is wow. the refurbed villas are amazing. the weather has been perfect and the crowds are managable.
longest waits ive seen so far are 50 min for soaring and test track.
mission space was 10 min both sides.
disney studios was crowded tonight because of fantasmic. just a heads up for anyone going to the early show of fantasmic. they start letting people in at 730 for the 9 pm show. by 815 all the seats were full, standing room only.
i will try to check in over the next few days if anyone has any questions.
bob

We absolutely LOVED Vistana - were there 4/25- 5/ 1 -- just thought it couldn't be beat -- what section are you in? We were in the Falls section and loved it.

we are in the lakes section. when i first became an owner here in 1985 our week was in the falls section. in fact at that time the falls was the newest section.
my guests keep commenting about how clean and well kept everything is around the resort. ive always felt that way about the upkeep around here and now with all the villas being refurbished it would be really hard to find a place better than this.

We were at the Vistana May 1-8 We had an awesome time!
We own at the falls but we stayed in a renovated Cascades unit. It was beautiful.
The grounds were well kept the weather was perfect. The only complaint we had is that the pillows were sooooooo hard!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter