At the risk of being scorned......

I can't stand vinylmations, they remind me of old McDonalds happy meal toys. Nothing against everyone who collects them, but I saw no reason to get started. And Villians en Vogue becoming Vinylmation central in MGM? Not cool! The least they could've done was stick them under the Sorcerer's hat. (Not a fan of the hat either...it completely ruined my favorite hidden Mickey)

Stitch is awesome though!

MANY of them are ugly, but these???
CUTENESS!!!! So there! :goodvibes
This is the set I got my DS that collects.

minkeyquad.jpg

The chocolate one is cuter in person by far.

I love Stitch.♥ I think he's so misjudged. His movie has sooo much heart. He's definitely my favorite.
tumblr_ln1np5OzW21qcfn0j.gif

But anyway. I like the vinylmations alright. Some of them are ugly, but the ones that are cute... are so cute it hurts. My best friend and I buy them together sometimes.

I can't stand vinylmations, they remind me of old McDonalds happy meal toys. Nothing against everyone who collects them, but I saw no reason to get started. And Villians en Vogue becoming Vinylmation central in MGM? Not cool! The least they could've done was stick them under the Sorcerer's hat. (Not a fan of the hat either...it completely ruined my favorite hidden Mickey)

Stitch is awesome though!

......................:scared1:
Say isn't so?!!

Give me something breakable anyday over some vinyl thing. :rotfl2:

Lots of questions: Where are they made?

What chemicals are in them? So much of the vinyl things we purchase today seem to have some nasty paint or chemicals associated with them.

Anyone have them tested for chemical compound?

2 of my children are chemist and I'm always amazed at the things their testing and the chemicals they put into things.

When they first came out, I felt the same way as everyone--they were ugly, didn't get the appeal, etc.

But, I did buy a couple on our last trip, the ones made for WDW's 40th anniversary. I think most of them are hideous, but a few are cute. I never intended to buy vinylmations, but everytime I went into a gift shop, my eyes kept wandering to the anniversary vinylmations, so I knew I had to get them.

I also did buy the jingle smells set and a holiday Goofy. Those are really cute and my kids love them, too. If I get anymore, they will be ones that have meaning to me, not just because they're part of a collection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter