At The Airport! (And mini trippie)

amacspad

Disneyholic!!!
Just about to have brekkie at F&B's, flight boarding at 9.45 for 11.00 take off! :cool1:

Debs xx

You know your holidays about to start when you have breakfast at F&Bs; have a great time:goodvibes

Thank you all, got all my mags and goodies for the plane, just having a brew and dh is having a beer before we board! ;) feels really weird not having our dd with us this time (first time in 18 years) feel guilty!

Debs x

I know what you mean:goodvibes, DD wanted to see a show in London as her Christmas present - which we took her to without DS19 who was at Uni - felt really weird with one missing!

Our holiday next year will be our 1st without the two of them; mind you this year's the 3rd time we've said this will be your last holiday with us:lmao:

We did our first trip without Matt for 18 years last Nov. It feels very weird but we still had a great time. Shame they have to grow up.

Well we got here ok, flight was on time, food was good, apart from the guy behind who must have been playing games for practically the whole of the flight (feels like you are constantly being poked in the back):headache: and we didnt have a window, but everything else was good, had to wait on the plane for an extra 15 mins while they sorted immigration staff out but we were surprised to be through really quick, out in the hire car within half an hour! Rooms ok at POR in magnolia bend which we requested, ground floor near a quiet pool, now at Wolfgang Puck in the village having dinner :goodvibes

Debs x

Glad your flight was ok.

We've been here a couple of days now already and are still adjusting to the time difference.
It's been quite hot today, hasn't it?

DH and I have been coming here on our own without DS for a few years now. At first it was strange and we missed him not being with us. But now we're used to doing what we want when we want.

Enjoy!

Hi Julie, it was about 6ish when we properly ventured out and was cloudy but still quite warm, hope we get some sunshine as looks mixed the next few days, tried to go to sleep about 10ish but still woke up from 2 and then every hour, it's weird how you can be so tired and not slept for 20+ hrs but still wake up at daft o clock lol! Not sure what we are doing today yet, may venture to AK to capture the 15 year celebrations before they finish! It is hard without dd, really miss her, hopefully we can all go together at some point (but it is a little more stress free lol) :rotfl2:

Debs xxx

On our 2nd full day now staying at POR, was a bit wary if this hotel at first but can now honestly say it has turned into one of my favourites, just wish we could walk to the village market place like you can at SS! Thought we had picked a good time not clash with with the Brazilian groups like we did last year, OMG, this time it's huge groups of some cheer leading dancing groups for a competition, thought we would get a nice quiet bus rude to MK and sat at the back (on the heaters lol) and guess what, a huuuge group of teenage girls get on and they were the LOUDEST and annoying singing clapping lot I have ever heard, I'm all for a bit if fun but I could not wait to get off, my ears were ringing! :crazy2: Anyways just had a relaxing breakfast, oatmeal and strawberries with maple syrup and gonna head off to AK, looks like another hot one today, hopefully not as busy as MK was yesterday, speak to you soon!

Debs xx

Rather have the clapping and singing there with hot weather than sat here thinking about work tomorrow, watching the raing with the heating on.
Keep enjoying:)

Rather have the clapping and singing there with hot weather than sat here thinking about work tomorrow, watching the raing with the heating on.
Keep enjoying:)

Lol, very true Wayne, I'll try and wish some sunshine your way! :wizard:

Debs x

We had hailstones on Friday twice that covered the ground looking as if it had snowed, not conducive to trying on shorts that's for sure. I comforted myself by checked Florida weather on my weather app.

Back to MK today, really busy again, just had dinner in BOG, really enjoyed this, theming was brill and food was good, sat in the dark room (think it was the west wing) with the rose and thunder and lightning, will more than likely come back here before we go, back to hotel then HS for a ressie at Sci Fi Diner (more food, I'm stuffed lol) have to try and walk it off! :rotfl2:

Debs x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter