at the 180 day for making reservations but my computer will not let me book

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi I am at 180 days, my computer will not let me book any dining, part of the calendar is light blue I can book that but the part where my holiday is will not let me book and is a very muted colour. Any ideas why this is happening?

Deb.

1. Are you sure you're at 180 days?
2. Try using the app on your phone.

If it's any help, the online system has been giving me hassle since 6am yesterday. It only works intermittently for me. Keep trying!

I'm getting general error messages.

"We're sorry, there is a problem searching for reservations at this time."

Oh yeah! My husband has spent an hour (so far) this evening making 3 ADRs. A little swearing going on!

I'm having the same issues. I'm staying onsite and have a continuous stay at a resort. Each morning I have to book for 180 days out. It's not letting me do 180+LOS. This has been happening since Wednesday and it's now Saturday.

If not, call at 7:00EST....MDE has been having problems making dining reservations and the phone system has been crazy as well.. Maybe you tried before 6:00AM on your 180 day...Also, try MDE app...may be more successful! GOOD LUCK!:flower1:

I used the MDE on a computer and had no issues at all today at 6AM.... Seems like you need to log in and go through "my itinary" ....

I did that and still couldn't get my last day for dining to come up. It wouldn't let me select the date from the pull down.

Not sure if others are having this exact problem, so thought I would describe with a little detail.
BTW - Never encountered this issue when making ADRs before.

I am staying for 3 nights and ADR window opened this morning. I tried booking online and the only one it would push through to the confirmation page was the 180 day. All the subsequent days showed me times to chose from, but when I clicked one it just looped me back to the initial selection screen - there was no error message.

I tried it on the App, Chrome, Explorer and Firefox. I made sure I was logged in and tried various ways to get to the restaurant booking including thru the MDE/My Itinerary page, but nothing worked. Hours later I still have the same issue, but luckily I called at 7AM and was able to get everything I wanted.

Anyone else experience this scenario? Able to see times available online for your entire window, but not actually able to book them?

I was wondering if my reservation/ticket had something to do with it. This is the first time I am staying on a Convention booking through a travel agent so wasn't sure if that was the issue.

I had the same issue this past Saturday at our 180 mark. When I tried to book on the restaurant's individual page, it wouldn't let me look past the 180 mark. On the general "Make a dining reservation" page, I was able to grab a few there. Then of course, that took longer than an hour so I called at 7 and was able to make the rest of my ressies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter