At my 180 days and can't reserve online???

I just called a few minutes ago, ugh! I only need HDDR. My iPad is only letting me book to the 20th. I hope I don't wait for an hour to find out that's as far out as the go. I need the 22!

I got HDDR for the 25th this morning, so you will be fine for the 22nd. I'm impressed you can get up to the 20th on your ipad - I tried everything and could not get past the 18th on mine.

I finally got through! We got everything that we wanted but I can't get the reservation to pull on the website. Anyone else having this problem?:confused3

Mine came up on MDE before I hung up - The CM said you will get an email confirmation immediately for ADRs made online, but not made on the phone. For those, the confirmation will not come until 2 days before the reservation for those with the CC cancellation policy and 1 day before for those without the imposed fee.

Thank you all, he didn't take my phone number so I bet they are not linked. I emailed my travel agent so I am hoping that she can take care of it for me if not I will call when I get off work tonight. Well I am off to make $$ to pay for this vacation :goodvibes good luck to everyone still trying!

Thanks for the ipad suggestion. After sitting on hold for a half hour i tried on the ipad and it worked! Got everything I needed today :thumbsup2

My reservations were also not linked to any phone number when she did them for me on the phone, ugh. So now I'm back on hold again to get that problem fixed. At least they fixed the hold music so it doesn't play the same loop over and over and over :)

I was able to make 9 dining reservations using the 'old' part of their website. You can access it by following these steps:

Open Disney.com

In the upper left corner are a number of small horizontal lines. I click those.

Click 'Parks & Travel'

Click 'Walt Disney World'

Scroll to the very bottom of the page and in small letters in the dark blue area is 'Full Site'

When I click that it takes me to the old site I'm familiar with. I choose 'Where to Eat' and am able to book dining reservations there.

I posted this tip on another thread last week and people were able to make their reservations online.

Hope this helps!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter