At Home Disney Wedding STD..

lilsqueakrr

DIS Veteran
So we're getting ready to send out some save the dates but I'm drawing blanks for some ideas! Unfortunately we can't do a Disney wedding.. (but we've already decided for our 1 yr anniversary we're going to do our vow renewals down there! with whoever wants to join! ha) but we are going to have hints of Disney throughout our wedding. All about bringing the magic to us!

So I was wondering if anyone has made any themselves or knows where I can get reasonably priced STD for not a ridiculous amount of money? =] I look forward to hearing your ideas!!

Happy New Year!
:earsboy:

@Pumba7287.. Haha! I should've known better! lol. My families mind is always in the gutter too! So all is good! ;D Thanks for the link though! I'm new to the board, so I'm still finding my way around!

No problem. Often when you do a google search for Disney items, links to this forum pop up. That's what happened when I searched for Disney Save the Dates.

I shudder to think what might come up in a Disney STD search.

You may also want to post this question in the general Disney Weddings and Honeymoons forum, since this is the planning journals forum. You may get more views and responses in the general forum. :thumbsup2

As for Save the Dates, you can buy some pretty paper from Michaels or Staples and print them at home, or you can get photo cards printed from a site like Winkflash for very cheap. I printed my holiday photo cards from Winkflash for around 50 cents a card, I think.

And according to the advertising I am getting right here on the forum, vistaprint, which has some really nice designs, is having a 50% off sale today.

Woohoo! Thank you both for the awesome replies! I'm going to repost.. plus I definitely have to start my own planning journal on here to keep everyone updated! ;D Look forward to making some new friends! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter