At HHI now

Momamae

Earning My Ears
This place has been great, but get a second floor room. It is like a track meet above us right now. We have been here a week now and had new people move in above us yesterday and man it is crazy the pounding that is going on. Oh yeah why are vacuuming at 7 in the morning?

This place has been great, but get a second floor room. It is like a track meet above us right now. We have been here a week now and had new people move in above us yesterday and man it is crazy the pounding that is going on. Oh yeah why are vacuuming at 7 in the morning?

Wow....sorry to hear about the noise. What kind of unit are you in? We will be there next week for 4 night in a 1 bedroom.

Any insights or things that can not be missed, my boys are 18,14 and 12.

Thanks for any advice....:thumbsup2

We are in a studio. We are leaving tomorrow, stayed a week. I have girls 8 and 6, so it was a lot of beach and pool, it is really hot down here. 101 everyday heat index and very humid. We did a lot of the activitie, watched movies at night, went to savannah for the day, did the outlets one day. It is very relaxing down here

We are in a studio. We are leaving tomorrow, stayed a week. I have girls 8 and 6, so it was a lot of beach and pool, it is really hot down here. 101 everyday heat index and very humid. We did a lot of the activitie, watched movies at night, went to savannah for the day, did the outlets one day. It is very relaxing down here

Thanks for the info....:)

We like the beach, but not so much the sun. Can you stake your own umbrella or is the sand too hard?
Thank you!

We like the beach, but not so much the sun. Can you stake your own umbrella or is the sand too hard?
Thank you!

Yes, you can stake your own umbrella...but in case it is proving too tough for you the lifeguard has a special tool to help. :)

Enjoy, we love HHI!

I have heard that complaint so much it makes me think the resort HAS to do something about that. Several times when we've been there, I've seen people at the front desk moving rooms from 1st to 2nd floor because of the noise. We get a 1 BR and always ask for the Main Lodge because the 1 BRs in the other buildings are on the first floor. People here often ask about food, so if you eat out, we'd really appreciate reviews. Have a good time!

We leave in 1 week. Can't wait to see my family. We love Skull Creek. Giuseppe's was great too.

:thumbsup2I just posted a trip report...we got back last night.

We loved it....

No problems with sound....2nd floor 1 bedroom in building 12 which is next to the Lodge....we loved it over away from the rest of the building.

DH said he thought those court yards with your balcony facing all the other buildings could get noisy and I wonder how it is right by the pool.

just returned from HH, had a first floor 2 bedroom. There was periodic break-dancing going on upstairs but it didn't ruin our night. We had the perfect room facing the marsh boardwalk. The staff was great, the weather was hot but the periodic clouds helped. Nothing to complain about, can't wait to return in October. Nancy

:thumbsup2I just posted a trip report...we got back last night.

FYI... If you go to your trip report post and right click on that number in the upper right corner, you can copy the link address to that specific post and then just right click and paste into your new post. :)

Haha, I always, ALWAYS, request a first floor room at every DVC because my boys would be the ones breakdancing. And climbing over the railing. And dropping things over the side. :rotfl2:

Someday when the kids are grown I'll finally get to request an upper floor room and enjoy the view and the quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter