At DLR right now but ...

I'm so glad everyone is feeling better. If it's not raining, the LA zoo is a lot of fun. There is a museum next to USC (science museum I believe) that is really cool too. I haven't been in a few years so I'm sure some of the exhibits have changed.
Oh, and if you want to see the beach, go to Santa Monica Pier and hit 3rd street. There are some really crazy street performers there, lots of shops and it's pretty fun.

Hugs! I hope the rest of your vacation is wonderful and all the barfies are over and done with!!:hippie:

I read your trip report, and girl, I gotta say.....

I was laughing my butt off so hard when reading about the 2 car/10 second parade, I had tears streaming down my cheeks!!!!!:lmao: :rotfl2:

I think that is about the funniest thing DH and I ever read here on the boards!!!

You are just THE BEST and you have a GREAT sense of humor despite all the bad that has happened over the last few days!

I can't wait to read what happens on day 6!

I read your trip report, and girl, I gotta say.....

I was laughing my butt off so hard when reading about the 2 car/10 second parade, I had tears streaming down my cheeks!!!!!:lmao: :rotfl2:

I think that is about the funniest thing DH and I ever read here on the boards!!!

You are just THE BEST and you have a GREAT sense of humor despite all the bad that has happened over the last few days!

I can't wait to read what happens on day 6!

I'm STILL laughing whenever I think of it! :rotfl2:

Happy to amuse :) Although now I feel the pressure to have something awful happen every day of the trip just to keep you guys entertained :lmao:

I think I'll have to start making stuff up. "So today we just hung around Downtown Disney ... um ... until we were mobbed by a crowd of kids who thought DH was the Crocodile Hunter and chased us yelling "OMG he's alive, he's alive!" all the way into the plaza where Disney security apprehended us for trying to bypass the bag check and not only stripped us of our park hoppers but banned us from all Disney parks for life before sending us on our way on the ART shuttle which exited the carpark and promptly blew up."

OMG we seriously ARE the Griswalds!

Sitting here at the hotel, first night where the kids have gone to bed early and everyone's well, DH and I decide to treat ourselves to a movie. Click the Menu button on the TV and get this "Access code required" screen. Hmm. Weird.

Turn TV off, try it again. Nope.

Call front desk and after a few minutes on hold they go "Um, we've never seen that error before, we're going to send over the engineer". He comes over, takes a look and goes "In all the years I've worked here I've never seen anything like that" :lmao:

He goes away to get another TV, lugs it all the way back up here, plugs it in ... same error screen :rotfl:

Ah, don't feel any pressure to amuse. I love to read the good ol' fashion fun stuff too!!:thumbsup2

Although, your made up story about your DH being mistaken as the Crocodile Hunter was FUNNY!:lmao:

It sounds like today you all had a nice, funtastical day (except for the TV problem - LOL).:goodvibes

Have a great time tomorrow in L.A. In all the times we've been to DL, we've never made a trip to L.A. or Hollywood either. I'll be interested in what you have to say about it, what you did there, and any suggestions you might have too.

Take care.:hug:

What's the bump for :rotfl: THE BARFING HAS CEASED PEOPLE. :lmao:

Seriously, hello people who have been following along with our travails thus far. Kinda weird coz it feels like a conversation between just a handful of people then I look to see there's been 2,250 viewings! Duuuuude.

Laughing at the thought of people going "Hmm let's see here, what's going on in the DIS boards today ... ooh here's a post from someone at DLR right now ... oh man, it's 5 pages of talking about puke!" :rotfl2:

Anyway, you'll be happy to hear we're all well and healthy and having a blast. Have posted part 2 of my trip report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=22032447#post22032447.

A warning though, nothing bad happens and there's no puking ;)

lol at this thread. my goodness at all the things that happened to you. Were going to Disneyland next week and i told my kids about your story and one of my boys says mom you dont remember when i got sick at Disneyland??
With a puzzled look on my face im like no really you did.. HAAAA i completely forgot we had so much fun still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter