At Coronado and love it!

JennandJaryd

Mouseketeer
Read so many reviews, I was scared and unsure of my choice.

We flew in early Sunday morning. Checked in around 10:30am. Lobby was gorgeous and no lines present for online check-in. And...our room was ready!!!! And we got all our requests...Cabanas 8A and 1st floor. So happy. Magic bands worked. Cast member checked our charging privileges and our tickets before we left counter.

Pool is perfect temperature even for a toddler. She wanted to ride the slide but worried me so I said no.

I like the size of the rooms and the sliding doors to dressing area.

Bedding is good but beds are hard. That is my only complaint here.

Security is great. You do have to get very close to the mickey head and touch your band to it to open car gates.

I am going to do laundry now. Anyone know where/how to buy detergent? Need quarters for washer??

We flew in early Sunday morning. Checked in around 10:30am. Lobby was gorgeous and no lines present for online check-in. And...our room was ready!!!! And we got all our requests...Cabanas 8A and 1st floor. So happy. Magic bands worked. Cast member checked our charging privileges and our tickets before we left counter.

Pool is perfect temperature even for a toddler. She wanted to ride the slide but worried me so I said no.

Security is great. You do have to get very close to the mickey head and touch your band to it to open car gates.

I am going to do laundry now. Anyone know where/how to buy detergent? Need quarters for washer??

Glad to hear you love CSR. It is a beautiful resort. I believe they have a change machine inside the laundry and possible sell detergent as well? If not then you can look for it in their gift shop. Enjoy your vacation:)

Yes quarters for the machines.. there's a change machine in the laundry. Soap & dryer sheets in a vending machine there as well :)

Glad you love it! My husband and I stayed there in January for the first time and we were impressed. Sadly, we didn't get to use the pool due to a cold snap.

We honeymooned at CSR and loved it! It's such a beautiful resort. I think we had a preferred room (or maybe just got lucky) in the casitas, so our walk was probably shorter than most, but we often walked around the resort in the evenings anyway just to enjoy the view!

Good to hear. Staying here for the first time in July. Anyone have room/building recommendations? I would like to be near the main building so I am close for refills, shop, etc. I also assume the buses pick up at the main bldg as well.

Thanks!

Great to hear. Have a Magical Time! We've been going back and forth between CSR & POR for our July visit. I think I've made my decision!!!

Washer and dryer take quarters only. 2.00 a load. Dryer dried the clothes on one cycle. They did sell wisk and tide in a machine. It was 1.00.

Does the pool at CSR have zero entry?

Just returning from our trip at CBR - there was absolutely nothing *wrong* with it, but wife and I decided it was probably a "that was nice, lets try something new next time" place, not a "We have to stay every time!!!" spot.

The one thing that was awesome though was the zero entry pirate pool, where our 1 year old sat and splashed for hours (literally) at a time. The Dig Site looks great, but I don't think I saw a zero entry spot in pictures.

Glad to hear you like it! :cool1: We stayed there in March, and we absolutely loved it. We were in Cabanas 8A - right next to the Dig Site pool and bus stop #4, and a lovely few minutes walk to the main building. We will definitely request that building again if/when we decide to stay there in the future.

We stayed there on our last trip. The awesome CM at the desk upgraded us when she saw a very tired mommy and 1 year old in a carriage so we were put in Cabanas 9B. The location was PERFECT, room great, pool perfect and so close to buses. I wanted to stay there for this visit too but DH wanted to try a new resort!
Glad you are enjoying your trip.

I also LOVE CSR! I had always requested Ranchos 7B, because I like it back there. Each area has it's own quiet pool, and laundry. This last time we were in Cabanas 8A, and loved it even more. Both areas are near the dig site pool, and the #4 bus stop. You can catch any bus to the front, to bus stop #1 for drink refills. No zero entry at the pool, but nice little baby pool for the little ones, and the biggest hot tub on property too!

No problem. The last time we stayed there we were stuck in the boonies: back in the ranchos section. Next time I stay there I will pay the extra for a preferred room.::yes::::yes::

We got Cabanas 8A via request. Didn't pay for
Preferred. It was not a bad location. Right next to park, dig site pool, arcade, pool bar and restaurant, volleyball, bus stop 4 etc.

Good to hear. Staying here for the first time in July. Anyone have room/building recommendations? I would like to be near the main building so I am close for refills, shop, etc. I also assume the buses pick up at the main bldg as well. Thanks!

Stay in Casitas then. They are prettier in my opinion and close to El Centro.

Does the pool at CSR have zero entry? Just returning from our trip at CBR - there was absolutely nothing *wrong* with it, but wife and I decided it was probably a "that was nice, lets try something new next time" place, not a "We have to stay every time!!!" spot. The one thing that was awesome though was the zero entry pirate pool, where our 1 year old sat and splashed for hours (literally) at a time. The Dig Site looks great, but I don't think I saw a zero entry spot in pictures.

No zero entry but it has a splash pool with about 4 inches of water in it and a small fountain.

My 2 year old played on the steps to the big pool. She wore a life vest and had fun. The steps are long and shallow. You can walk almost the whole pool on the step.

The baby will LOVE the beach and sand boxes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter