At CBR now and....

autismgoesdisney

DIS Veteran
We LOVE it! I may even say we like it more than Por! I will make that decision after a few days at Por but so far we are living cbr. We are in Aruba building 51 and it's close to the pool and food. The playground is nice and fun. The pool can't be beat. Hot tub is big. We have not used Disney buses yet. Foo court was good for dinner last night and breakfast this morning.

The only negative is the double beds. I love the palm trees and I love how the food court is situated. I feel it makes it feel less crowded than Por.

But alas Hubby comes tomorrow morning do we are off to Por as a family of five.

We LOVE it! I may even say we like it more than Por! I will make that decision after a few days at Por but so far we are living cbr. We are in Aruba building 51 and it's close to the pool and food. The playground is nice and fun. The pool can't be beat. Hot tub is big. We have not used Disney buses yet. Foo court was good for dinner last night and breakfast this morning.

The only negative is the double beds. I love the palm trees and I love how the food court is situated. I feel it makes it feel less crowded than Por.

But alas Hubby comes tomorrow morning do we are off to Por as a family of five.

AWW!!! So glad you're loving it!!! :yay:

We love CBR. We stayed at POR a couple of times, but to much togetherness. CBR is spread out and we love of little court yards. We stayed preferred this last time for medical reasons for one of our party, and I have to say, that is how we will go from now on. The staff at CBR could not have been more helpful and fun if they tried. Great experience. Enjoy.:yay:

We loved CBR too! The rooms are a generous size and the grounds are beautifully kept. We were actually stranded there in 2004 for two days when Disney had to shut down because of hurricane Frances. Everyone was expected to stay in their rooms until the hurricane moved away. Needless to say, we watched countless Disney movies, read books, played cards, etc.... Being stranded at the CBR was not all that bad!

Enjoy!

Glad you are having a good time and love CBR :goodvibes. Our first onsite stay was at CBR and we loved it and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. We've never stayed at POR, but I hope you enjoy that just as much :wizard:.

We also love CBR! So glad you are enjoying it. We also love POR, so enjoy that too!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

We stayed there on April and I really thought we were not going to like it. The exact opposite was true. We just loved it! We will stay there again for sure. We are staying DVC on points in September and since we like the pool so much we will be legally pool hopping to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter