At Bwv now

E

eeyoresmom

Hi everyone.DD and I checked into our preffered view studio very late Monday night.Room 4060. There is no view unless you stand up and even then the railing is very high. Our balcony has a solid wall. It is overlooking Luna pool.We usually take naps in the afternoon, but cant because the pool parties are so loud. I did try to get moved, but nothing is available. The resort itself is beautiful. Love walking around the lake and getting coffee at the bakery ...

I hope you do enjoy your stay, and get enough rest!

I usually get coffee in the Bellvue room, I don't like going outside so early,but I usually stay at BWV in the winter.

Hi everyone.DD and I checked into our preffered view studio very late Monday night.Room 4060. There is no view unless you stand up and even then the railing is very high. Our balcony has a solid wall. It is overlooking Luna pool.We usually take naps in the afternoon, but cant because the pool parties are so loud. I did try to get moved, but nothing is available. The resort itself is beautiful. Love walking around the lake and getting coffee at the bakery ...

I sympathize about the noise level. I don't know why the games have to be so LOUD. We had a Marina view at BLT last week and the noise coming all the way from the Contemporary pool was deafening. And I hate the rooms with those high railings. Last year we had boardwalk view studio 5013 and it had high walls on three sides. We called it the stockade room. Even standing on a chair we couldn't see out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter