at bwv now.......

LSchrow

life without the BWVs is <null and void>
Is there anything better than bw view?
Btw, we've been here since sat, and the weather has been gorgeous. A bit of rain yesrday was the only we've seen.
Life is good
:cloud9:

Enjoy! The BW view is great, we love it! Glad to hear the weather is good. We've got a count down going for our October trip!:cool1:

Hope to see some pics?!! I agree - nothing better than boardwalk view :love: We have a 2-bedroom boardwalk view booked to arrive 11/28/10 (had to give up the 2 studios due to car problems :sad1:)

Has it been really warm though? A co-worker and family are there staying at VWL (arrived Sunday & leaving tomorrow evening) and they said it was in the lower 90's. Only saw a few Photopass pics of them and they looked so hot.

Pics would be good, webcam with mic would be even better! ;) Seriously, I love BWV's BW view and sounds! I'm having withdrawls just thinking about it! Enjoy your trip!!!

We also try to book the BW view. It's so nice to sit out on your balcony with the BW, Crescent Lake,and the YC & BC as your view:thumbsup2:cool1::cool1:

We just got back from BWV a few hours ago, and miss it already. We had standard view, but it was great. Watched Illuminations every night from our balcony. It's not our home resort (unfortunately), but we just LOVE BWV.:lovestruc Now, if we were to win the lottery.........

Really? We just left Boardwalk this morning and had been there since last Sunday. What room are you in? We were in 4013. GORGEOUS Boardwalk view (right on top of Big River Grille) and could even see a bit of Illuminations!

This post is pointless without pics! ;) Please, please, please :3dglasses

Hey Sassy how's this for a picture. Forgive the watermarks.This is an HDR image I created by overlaying an under exposed image, on over exposed image and a properly exposed image on top of eachother. The program I used is a trial version.

boardwalk.jpg

We just got back from BWV a few hours ago, and miss it already. We had standard view, but it was great. Watched Illuminations every night from our balcony. It's not our home resort (unfortunately), but we just LOVE BWV.:lovestruc Now, if we were to win the lottery.........

Missing it too! Left this morning and I HATE the fact that there is probably already someone else in my room just starting their vacation. :(

looks beautiful.

have a webcam on the computer and don't even know how to use the thing.

so very impressed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter