At Brandie's request - a posting war.....

My entire family is from Iowa, and my parents are Iowa Alums. I tried going to college in Northern Iowa, but only lasted one year. I am NOT a small town rural boy.

Got accepted to the Disney College Program a year later, but a medical problem cut my program short. Feeling like the dream was shattered, I dropped out of college completely. I just was not happy.

Nine years later, I met a family from Orlando who encouraged me to finish my AA degree, and then go to UCF's Rosen School.

The family taught me that to live in Florida, I have to be a Gator fan. Now, even they are surprised at the monster Gator fan that I have grown into. :lmao:

In 2006, Ohio State played Florida for the BCS Championship. The Greyhound kennel is staffed by Ohio State fans. 1 Gator vs. 8 Buckeyes.....but the Gator has a big mouth. A rivalry started that continues to this day. :lmao:

By the way...the first time I met Corey, I was wearing a Florida Football jersey.

I see. Good story. Feel free to gloat over my Buckeyes embarrassing loss tonight. :headache:

Ummmm, as I recall, also not a fan, you need Kathy for Bietergarden, she loves the place. Maybe she'll go with you. :laughing:

Kathy, please help me. I want to go to Biergarten soooo bad.

Just curious here. Have you looked at their menu? :crazy2:

His mom used to cook family recipes from the German side.

He likes Sauerbarten.

I'm not much into German foods, but do love German desserts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter