At boardwalk villas now.

Ahhhhh
Love BW view:cloud9:
Nothing compares to waking up to the sun brightening that amazing view, strolling along in the afternoon and pointing up to your room in wonder that you are so lucky to be staying there, watching illuminations from your balcony - I don't think our wonder and amazement will ever tire (tho it actually hurts to think we have to wait until oct to be back - 5 months between trips ia waaaay too long).
Btw, our electricity just went out and it's over 100 degrees (my jeep is in the shop so I can't even go sit in it). Why is sweltering heat at home so intolerable, while the same (or wOrse) heat and humidity at WDW is sooooo nice:confused3

Lucky Lucky Lucky :dance3: We LOVED BW when we stayed in April. We had the pool view which turned out great for us, I could watch my DH & DD swim while I was on the balcony resting :cool1: Enjoy your wonderful trip!

Kris

You are so lucky... I still have more than 3 months till my next visit to the Boardwalk...

Enjoy yourself !

Ahhhhh
Love BW view:cloud9:
Nothing compares to waking up to the sun brightening that amazing view, strolling along in the afternoon and pointing up to your room in wonder that you are so lucky to be staying there, watching illuminations from your balcony - I don't think our wonder and amazement will ever tire (tho it actually hurts to think we have to wait until oct to be back - 5 months between trips ia waaaay too long).
Btw, our electricity just went out and it's over 100 degrees (my jeep is in the shop so I can't even go sit in it). Why is sweltering heat at home so intolerable, while the same (or wOrse) heat and humidity at WDW is sooooo nice:confused3

I was just thinking the same thing... It is 102 here and gross, yet I can stroll thru Epcot with ease...
I miss the Boardwalk and cannot wait to go back.
Question though, is the Village green considered a standard view... I am dying to try the Boardwalk view but points are so much cheaper with Standard view.
Enjoy

I was just thinking the same thing... It is 102 here and gross, yet I can stroll thru Epcot with ease...
I miss the Boardwalk and cannot wait to go back.
Question though, is the Village green considered a standard view... I am dying to try the Boardwalk view but points are so much cheaper with Standard view.
Enjoy

Village Green is preferred pool/garden view and the point cost is the same as BW view.

We just finished our BWV BV studio stay on the 21st. We were there 7/13-7/21. Room 4031 overlooking the tables at Big River. Loved it!

Glad to hear you got such a nice dose of pixie dust! Only 100 days until our next visit to BWV.

I'm so glad that you are having a wonderful time and getting everything you want. We are looking forward to our first stay at BWV in Oct. for F & W. Requested Village Green and are waitlisted for BW view. I'm sure whatever we end up with will be great. Can't wait! :goodvibes

The debate all weekend at our house is where to buy our first contract. I think OP that your excitement may have pushed me over the edge. :cool1:

I would love to see your view pics if you have a chance to post.

Questions for anyone who knows.....

I know BW view is hard to get but if you own there is it likely to be able to get it at 11 month mark?

What about getting a GV at the 11 month mark there?

And... can anyone recommend any sites or threads with pics of BWV balconies and views?

Op- Enjoy your trip!!!!

Here is a standard view room with view of Epcot fireworks:
IMG_1000.jpg

Here is a BW view room Epcot fireworks photo:
IMG_0235.jpg

Here is a preferred pool/garden view:
P1010002.jpg

In regard to getting the tough to book rooms (GV, BW view and standard view, especially during Food and Wine or December): you will almost always get what you want if you book 11 months out on the dot. I say ALMOST because I have had trouble booking the first week of December and also an Oct. GV at 11 months, but my waitlists did eventually come through.
No two families likes/needs are exactly the same so advice from DISers can only go so far in helping you. We have lots of BW points and have enjoyed every single one of them, but that doesn't mean it would be the best choice for you.
Good luck with your decision. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter