• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

At bc have free pool noodles

That's a nice offer! I'm sure some will enjoy using them. I know I'm a fan of using a noodle in SAB's river area!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Checking out have 5 pool noodles. Leaving them at quiet pool. If you want them.

We just arrived at BCV and noticed that the noodles are being enjoyed by some children at the pool right now.

Thanks for your generosity! :)

We just arrived at BCV and noticed that the noodles are being enjoyed by some children at the pool right now.

Thanks for your generosity! :)

Lucky you, arriving at BCV! I'll be there just for the one day/night on Saturday. Will you still be there then?

Lucky you, arriving at BCV! I'll be there just for the one day/night on Saturday. Will you still be there then?

We have an RCI exchange into BCV in a 1BR and have it for a week, but may have to leave Saturday morning - a day early - to head back to HH for another week. (It's a nasty job, but someone has to do it. :teeth: )

We've enjoyed walking to Epcot the last two evenings and had a late lunch at Coral Reef this afternoon.

Just got back from a walk around Crescent Lake. Epcot was busy last night, but was quieter today. It looks like a lot of the Labor Day crowds left today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter