• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

at Aulani right now

DISfanboy said:
Happy to answer questions or provide info

Do you like it so far? My family is considering a trip for next summer, but don't know if we are better off just going without using Disney. There are no kids going, the youngest person going is me and I'm 19, so what are free activities offered? Thanks :)

Do you like it so far? My family is considering a trip for next summer, but don't know if we are better off just going without using Disney. There are no kids going, the youngest person going is me and I'm 19, so what are free activities offered? Thanks :)

First off my wife and I LOVE Aulani! We spent part of our trip in Wakiki which was nice but we enjoy Aulani much more. As far as free activities most of them are geared towards younger kids but as adults would enjoy viewing the fish feeding, there are art and culture tours, fitness workouts on the beach, and the menehune adventure trail is fun for anyone. The biggest attractions of Aulani are the pool which features a lazy river and two awesome slides and the rainbow reef snorkel lagoon ($20 per person) but a great experience.

Have you noticed any signs of the upcoming enhancement construction? We will be there in 3 weeks and were told it would not start until 9/10/12.

Hi guys, hope you are having an amzing time!
Have you done/are you doing any of the Disney excursions? Would love to hear more and see some photos!
Debsxpixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter