• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

At 180 days and unable to make reservations!

Some restaurants said to call Disney dining (BOG) and others worked.

My guess is that they were booked for the evenings I was looking for.

i did too & ended up calling wdw dining on the phone. I don't know if it was because I wanted it our 3rd day there because it wouldn't let me do it automatically on the phone, however once I talked to a live person I had no trouble booking BOG. Good luck;)

Friday was my 180 days and I haven't been able to make ADRs from the go.com address. But...if I went to the disneyparks.ca address and click on the wdw logo from a special offers page, it took me to the old website and I could make ADRs from there. It got the job done but that's RIDICULOUS!:confused3

I even tried to call and they said not till tomorrow, even though the website is now showing i'm 179 days out! I wouldn't care if I weren't trying to book BOG- and we only have one night we can go! The actual night we are trying to get is on the check out day of my resort, and is actually 183 days away, but don't I get to add 10 days on to the start of my room reservation date??

I'm so confused....

closetmickey said:
I even tried to call and they said not till tomorrow, even though the website is now showing i'm 179 days out! I wouldn't care if I weren't trying to book BOG- and we only have one night we can go! The actual night we are trying to get is on the check out day of my resort, and is actually 183 days away, but don't I get to add 10 days on to the start of my room reservation date??

I'm so confused....

Call back. Sometimes you get a cm that is confused and gives inaccurate information. You can make reservations for dining at your 180 day mark from check in at a Disney resort and the first ten days of your trip.

We're arriving on 8/17 and today was my 180 reservation day even though the website says I'm 179 days out. If you're arriving then or before then you should be able to make them. If that's the case, I'd call again. I couldn't make them online and had to call, but was able to get BOG for a party of nine.

I called and was told the person who booked my reservation gave me the wrong date and my 180 day mark is not until tomorrow...after waiting 40 min. on hold...

I''m on hold with WDW dining now waiting to make my 180 day out ADRS as online won't let me. We arrive 8/18. I just want to get ADRS for the "popular" restaurants like Chef Mickeys, BOG and Ohana...then I can do the rest online.

Wendybird55 said:
I''m on hold with WDW dining now waiting to make my 180 day out ADRS as online won't let me. We arrive 8/18. I just want to get ADRS for the "popular" restaurants like Chef Mickeys, BOG and Ohana...then I can do the rest online.

I am also arriving on 8/18. Our day is tomorrow, not today!

The same thing happened to us. Website said 179 yet we couldn't book ADRs. DH had to call and we were able to book. I say try again.

I am also arriving on 8/18. Our day is tomorrow, not today!

Yup - 8/18 is a Sunday, which means that your reservation day will be a Tuesday.

Simplest way to figure out which specific day your window opens is that in terms of days of the week, you'll be able to reserve two days later than the day you check in. So Monday check-ins can call on a Wednesday, Thursday check-ins call on Saturday, and so on.

I had to call to make dining reservations. Website wouldn't do anything. It kept freezing up! My 180 mark is today.

We arrive August 18th and I was able to make reservations today. I was only able to make the first day's reservations online. I had to call to make reservations for the other days of our trip.

We arrive August 18th and I was able to make reservations today. I was only able to make the first day's reservations online. I had to call to make reservations for the other days of our trip.

We also arrive on Aug 18th and was able to make all ressies online.

We also arrive on the 18th. I was only able to make my first ADR online. I tried my iPad, but couldn't do anything else online - it kept saying it did not recognize my reservation number, despite the fact that all the other info was correct. I was able to call and get everything I wanted though, so it all worked out fine, but it is still frustrating to not be able to do it online.

Disneygirl - did you use an iPad? Are you in the US? I am just curious how you got through online.

We also arrive on the 18th. I was only able to make my first ADR online. I tried my iPad, but couldn't do anything else online - it kept saying it did not recognize my reservation number, despite the fact that all the other info was correct. I was able to call and get everything I wanted though, so it all worked out fine, but it is still frustrating to not be able to do it online.

Disneygirl - did you use an iPad? Are you in the US? I am just curious how you got through online.

Yes I used the iPad and I'm in the US. All I did was go to disneyparks.com, select WDW...took me to the old site, logged in and I was able to make ressies for all my days.

Yes I used the iPad and I'm in the US. All I did was go to disneyparks.com, select WDW...took me to the old site, logged in and I was able to make ressies for all my days.

I just did exactly what you said, and still couldn't make them past 8/18. It is so weird that it works for some. Oh well - no big deal now, but it's still frustrating that there are so many inconsistencies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter