• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

asSports or asMovies

Cyn

Earning My Ears
Title says it all, we are doing 2 rooms end May/begin June and have a choice between Sports or Movies. Which would you choose and why?

I would go with Sports. Not only is it the first stop on the occasions that the All Stars share a bus (which is not all of the time!), the Sports has been refusrbished in the not so distant past. The Movies has not been redone.

I would say it depends who you are traveling with. The last time we stayed at the asMu, and walked over to the Sport to check out the gift shop. Seemed like it was full of a bunch of loud and roudy teenagers. We were with our DD who was 6 at the time, so the asMu. was a much better choice for us. We have also stayed at the asMo. which seems to be more quite and layed back as well. Also if you go when a convention involving high schools is going on, they have a tendency to stay at the Sport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter