ASSp Renovations

mom2AidanAndEli

DIS Veteran
I just made a reservation for end of August and was planning on ASSp (boys age 13 and 11--their choice!). Was told that the food court would be undergoing renovations starting the beginning of August. There will be NO hot food available at all. They'll have an area to purchase cold items, but that will be moved into the arcade area. So no arcade either. Disney will be providing shuttle service to the other AS resorts for hot dining.

So my take was ASSp may be a mess and the other AS may be busier in the food court with the overflow. So now we're at POP instead--which I prefer anyway!

Just thought I'd share for others who might have similar plans and weren't told. And I did talk to two different CMs who both gave me the same story.

For those holding onto the reservations, you shouldn't need the shuttle, you could walk to Music. Expecially if you are in one of the buildings closer to Music - in that case it might take you less time to walk there than to the Sports main building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter