Assistance Please! Turning ASMu Deluxe...

MAYNARDS99

DIS Veteran
Trying to keep costs down this year and have booked ASMu. The problem is before ASMu we will be staying at the new Hilton Bonnet Creek, and then Royal Pacific at Universal. The other half is not particularly fond of econo motels.

How do I make our VALUE room a DELUXE experience? :idea:

1. I've already ordered flowers for the room, 2. we will have my version of a mini-bar (cooler filled with drinks and snacks), 3. I've requested a quiet, low traffic location, 4. I will be bringing the "fancy" beach towels to bring to the pool, 5. extra hangers are already in the suitcase.

Do you have some great room upgrade ideas?

ps Would the TV have connections for a portable DVD player?

We always bring our DVD player. It's one of the small ones from Walmart $30. How about some robes? Chocolates for the pillows (do turndown service while your other half is in
bathroom) try and stay preferred. In the Calypso and jazz bldgs they have a curtain divider between vanity and bed area.

Great one!

I think I'll print out some witty or thoughtful sayings and put them on cardstock too!

"Go ahead to the car, I'll be right with you..."

It's fun to be good sneaky. :love2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter