Assigned Housing?

T-land2010

Earning My Ears
Hello I was in the Spring 2010 Advantage Program and I'm coming back for Spring 2011 Advantage Attractions. :yay: Whilst browsing my countdown page I saw this message.... "For some of our Cast Members, housing is determined by their work locations. Meaning, because our transportation routes and schedules are accommodating the needs of Cast Members, it is more efficient for certain Cast Members to live at certain complexes.

The name of your company-sponsored housing complex will be communicated to you upon your arrival."

I was hoping to room with my friend at Chatham Square.....will they still take this request into consideration? Or am I already assigned housing?

I didn't see this message for my last program.

I have no idea why they show that message. I mean, no complex is more advantageous than another, except in regards to which location the buses stop at first.

You'll most likely get put wherever you want. I wouldn't stress about it, at all. I didn't know of anyone who didn't get their first choice apartment complex. Maybe not first choice of bedroom numbers, though.

^ Exactly, I mean Chatham, Patterson and The Commons are all within walking distance and even if Vista Way is the transportation "hub" in most cases, alot of times the bus would be full of people from the other complexes before it even reaches Vista (especially the "A" Bus) so I don't see any real advantages to this idea......

Last program I was able to choose to have a one bedroom so I'm crossing my fingers that will still be the case.

Hello I was in the Spring 2010 Advantage Program and I'm coming back for Spring 2011 Advantage Attractions. :yay: Whilst browsing my countdown page I saw this message.... "For some of our Cast Members, housing is determined by their work locations. Meaning, because our transportation routes and schedules are accommodating the needs of Cast Members, it is more efficient for certain Cast Members to live at certain complexes.

The name of your company-sponsored housing complex will be communicated to you upon your arrival."

I was hoping to room with my friend at Chatham Square.....will they still take this request into consideration? Or am I already assigned housing?

I didn't see this message for my last program.

I don't have any news about the housing complex. For what reason of your company to sponsored of that housing complex. I don't get it much. Please let me know. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter