• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Assigned a new planner

eveshepherd

Future Disneyworld Bride 2012
Well, we had Michelle Wenzler-Dorris and heard she was the best. So far we have had nothing but wonderful correspondence with her.

I guess there was a scheduling conflict for her on the day of our wedding. We have now been assigned Planner Diane Bowen and her assistant, Jessica. Anyone have any input on this new planner we have?

That's no good, I had Michelle too, and she was great, but I've heard that Diane is also really good, plus isn't Jess Michelle's assistant too? So hopefully she'll be really handy in making it a smooth transition :confused3

Well, we had Michelle Wenzler-Dorris and heard she was the best. So far we have had nothing but wonderful correspondence with her.

I guess there was a scheduling conflict for her on the day of our wedding. We have now been assigned Planner Diane Bowen and her assistant, Jessica. Anyone have any input on this new planner we have?

I don't know anything about Diane but Jessica is the assistant of our planner, Pamela, and Jessica has been nothing short of amazing. You know behind every great planner is a rocking assistant! ;)

Good luck!

We had Diane as our planner Oct 2010. She was amazing and I can't say enough about her. She went above and beyond in my opinion at our wedding. She was there when we needed her but in the background. We had a planning seesion with her and she answered all our questions and helped us stay on our budget. I hope you are as happy with Diane as we were. Good luck with your wedding I hope it is everything you dream of.

I had Diane For my February 2011 wedding and she was fantastic. I cannot say enough good things about her :)

We had Diane for our January wedding and were extremely unhappy with her. On the other hand, Jessica was absolutely wonderful to work with!

I have Diane and Jessica for my July 2012 wedding. So far I have no complaints. I can always get her or Jessica on the phone and if not, they call me back within 24 hours. They always reply to my emails within 24 hours as well. I have my planning session in February

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter