• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ASMusic question

Sphynx

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at ASMusic on our visit and I was wondering if there are any lingering odors anyone has noticed there. I don't think I'm too picky but we had some problems with smoke odors in a non-smoking room in Las Vegas, and was wondering if I should bring an air freshner with me?

We'll be staying in the ASMu for the first time in Dec, so I hope it does not smell...but bring some airfreshiner or febreze is never a bad idea.

Sphynx said:
We will be staying at ASMusic on our visit and I was wondering if there are any lingering odors anyone has noticed there. I don't think I'm too picky but we had some problems with smoke odors in a non-smoking room in Las Vegas, and was wondering if I should bring an air freshner with me?

Hi there

We have stayed at ASMu and did not have any trouble with odor. Now... last time we went and stated at PopC, they tried to give us a "smoking" room that they promised had been completely DEsmoked. It still stunk, so they moved us. As long as you don't allow them to put you in a room where someone previously smoked in it, you should be just fine! Have fun! :thumbsup2

Sphynx said:
...we had some problems with smoke odors in a non-smoking room in Las Vegas, ...

Some problems she says. It smelled like a cigar factory caught fire and burned to the ground. When we complained, they sent a can of air freshener.

Disney should be different though... Audio-Animatronic smoke that smells like roses and hums zip-a-dee-do-da. :cool1:

Sphynx said:
No odors at all - the room was very clean. Now the Comfort Inn LBV was another story - stunk like stale smoke even though the sign said it was a NS room!!! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter