ASmovies

connie1042

DIS Veteran
Going Dec 1-7 Booked a preferred room. I am pretty sure it is Pop Warner week. We were here at this time many years ago, but stayed off site. We only ran into one bad group at MK. Also is this parade taping week. We plan on doing MK on the 2nd. Help!

I have been at WDW during PW at least 7 times, and most of them in the same (value) resort. Please note that I am Childless by Choice and cannot be considered "Kid Friendly." I have NEVER had an issue with PW kids!!! I find them polite, respectful and often pleasantly friendly.

In contrast, I was at WDW this April during Cheer Spirit week and I found the cheerleaders incredibly self absorbed, unaware of others, UNsupervised and often rude. Give me Pop Warner any day!

_I_ would avoid MK on taping day. Main Street is crowded to the point of being impassable.

Please note that I am Childless by Choice and cannot be considered "Kid Friendly."

Off topic, but just wanted to say hello to someone else that is like me and DH. I don't often get to say hi to another who is like me and most don't get it. So a Giant Hello!

We are going Nov.30- Dec.7 too!! Pop warner just arrives on the 7th!! So we will miss them!! and they tape the parade on the 7th too.

I will be there December 6-11, right smack during Pop Warner, and staying at ASMo as well. I stayed at AS Sports during Pop in 2006, and other than some early morning practices on the football field and slightly bigger crowds at the food court, it was just fine. Noticed some cheering in the lines at the MK, but nothing I couldn't handle. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter