ASMovie or Pop?

Mom2tmha

Mouseketeer
We have stayed at Pop for 2 years now and was wondering how Pop compares to ASMovies? I know they are both values but I was just thinking for a change of scenery, kwim?
Thanks!

Most people that have stayed at Pop first seem to not enjoy the All Stars. (At least that's the experience that people I know personally give me)

Thanks...maybe we will just stick with POP although I would love to do POR again it isn't gonna happen LOL, this is a 'budget' trip and the only reason we are going is because of the special they are offering.

I've stayed at all four & I really can't tell a difference in service. I personally love the theming at AS Movies & I think the rooms are just as great as POP. Honestly, I have no desire to stay at POP again, but we've booked a room at ASMovies for 2009.

We have stayed at Pop 2x this year (Jan and Mar) so next week we are staying at ASMo for a change, will let you know!

We are just back from 5 nights at All-Star Movies. I would have to say I liked Pop Century better. We enjoyed ASMo and would stay there again but there were a couple of somewhat minor things..

The shared bus thing was a pain. Several times we ended up just getting off at Music and walking rather than wait on a crowded bus while they loaded a wheelchair or if we were standing we just exited and walked. It wsa nice though that from Magic Kingdom we had the option of getting on the ASMu bus and sit rather than get on the ASMo bus and stand!

The internet access was at the bedside table with a long cord. Glad it was long enough to reach the table but was paranoid someone was going to get hung up in it and rip my laptop off the table!

Missed the Mom's TV dinner at the Pop food court, DD13 missed the tie-dye cheesecake. (yes they had NORMAL cheesecake but how fun is that!)

That said, we enjoyed the themes and the pool was Mickey pool was nice (and so was a hot shower once you got out - brr!) DS5 really loved the Dalmations theme and loved showing off inside the giant TV.

All in all we had a great time and would stay at All-Stars again if they were offering a special and Pop was full :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter