ASMo buses

martinmont

Mouseketeer
How long does ME usually takes to ASMo, and do they share MK buses? Would it be faster to take a taxi to contemporary and walk?

I'm sure it depends on who is traveling at the time, but our ME bus two weeks ago stopped at CBR, followed by ASsp, ASMu, then ASMo. It took about 40 minutes or so for us to get to ASMu.

It seemed that ASMo was the last pick up whenever we shared buses and then onto the park.

Are you trying to make it to an ADR in the Magic Kingdom? Or do you just want to maximize you park time? Unless you are in a major hurry, the buses from ASMo should be pretty quick.

Traditional wisdom says to allow 90 minutes from getting off your plane until arrival at your resort on DME. Times can vary, and the routes/stops are not set in stone as DME is routed according to the destinations of guests arriving at any given time.

Getting to MK, I would think the buses would be fine, so save the cab fare for something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter