• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ASM family suites booking issue

bkelly65us

QuitsSkyDiver51
Has anyone tried to price or book the family suite at ASM lately thru the Disney website? I've tried to get pricing for the past two days but keep getting this error "Your party size exceeds the maximum allowed for the Resort you selected. Please use the Change Your Search module at left to select a different Resort or to reduce your party size." We're a family of five and have stayed there before.

I get nothing but the AofA as the resort choice. I understand that Disney would want to drive folks to AofA but why block ASM? I can't imagine that Disney would want to leave those suites empty. My family of 5 has stayed in the Family Suites at ASM for the past three visits. We love that place!

Anyway, just wondering if anyone's encountered the same issue.

I just went on their site and I had no problem pricing it out :confused3 Maybe it's working ok now

Were you doing a family of 5 or more? I've tried three different browsers on two different machines.

I put in two adults, 3 children (for purposes of using 5 people), I used the week in June that we are going and I still am not having trouble? I used internet explorer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter