• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ASL Interpretation: Disney Presents the Lion King, Indianapolis

RobinsonFamily

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
FYI, the touring production of the Lion King is coming to Indianapolis this spring. I called the venue, the Murat Theatre, (317)231-0000 and was told that they will be offering ONE performance with sign language interpreters. It will be Sunday, February 29, at 6:30 p.m. I was told the interpreters will be on the right side of the stage and the best seats to see them would be on the main floor, right of center.

Tickets go on sale this Saturday morning, thru Ticketmaster or in person at the box office.

There is a presale, for Disney Visa card holders if you have the code. Sadly, I don't have it, but if anyone is willing to share I'd be very grateful!

***Please double check this information with the Murat BEFORE ordering your tickets. I will certainly call AGAIN before I buy MY tickets. I have experienced being misinformed by venues before and would hate for anyone to be disappointed. Their phone number is at the beginning of this post.***

Tina

Thanks for the info.
Just bumping this up so people will see it.
And some good ticket pixie dust to anyone who calls on Saturday for tickets.

Here's an update:

After several phone calls, purchasing tickets through the presale via Ticketmaster, and then making ANOTHER call to the Broadway Series office, I was FINALLY told that if you need tickets for the interpreted show in the appropriate section of the theatre, you need to purchase the tickets through the BROADWAY SERIES office, not the Murat Theatre itself, and not through Ticketmaster. Altogether, I spoke with 9 people over the last few days, which is par for the course in trying to get accurate information from venues in these situations.

Good luck to everybody. My family is very much looking forward to a night at the theatre!

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter