Asking help to find someone for Chirstmas day!

rosebud4

Mouseketeer
I was in Hollywood Studios on Easter day when I had the opportunity to meet Larry who was visiting the parks on his own and needed some assistance in getting to the Muppets show. He had stopped several people to ask directions and was directed several different ways. I realized he was having some vision problems and assisted him to the show. In walking with him, he stated he visits the parks regularly but does miss riding with someone on the rides. My family is going for Christmas and will be in Hollywood Studios for the day and would love to find Larry again and invite him to spend the day with us.

I am attaching a photo link from facebook that we took with Larry on Easter. If you do happen to see Larry, please relay that Ellen would love for him to spend the day with our family and have dinner. Please post or message me either his phone number or a meeting time to meet him at the front of Hollywood Studios. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=584802871568036&set=a.584802861568037.1073741825.178094925572168&type=1&theater
Thank you for helping with this matter. I chose to post this on the disabilities board as Larry was using a push cart as his walker/rolator. He told me he could not afford a rollator and if I know I will be seeing him, I will purchase one and bring it with me.

Thanks for any assistance the disboards community may be able to give me.

I was in Hollywood Studios on Easter day when I had the opportunity to meet Larry who was visiting the parks on his own and needed some assistance in getting to the Muppets show. He had stopped several people to ask directions and was directed several different ways. I realized he was having some vision problems and assisted him to the show. In walking with him, he stated he visits the parks regularly but does miss riding with someone on the rides. My family is going for Christmas and will be in Hollywood Studios for the day and would love to find Larry again and invite him to spend the day with us.

I am attaching a photo link from facebook that we took with Larry on Easter. If you do happen to see Larry, please relay that Ellen would love for him to spend the day with our family and have dinner. Please post or message me either his phone number or a meeting time to meet him at the front of Hollywood Studios. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...34881822313.2095022.1546609020&type=3&theater

Thank you for helping with this matter. I chose to post this on the disabilities board as Larry was using a push cart as his walker/rolator. He told me he could not afford a rollator and if I know I will be seeing him, I will purchase one and bring it with me.

Cant help sorry, but what a really nice offer hope you meet him , let us all know if you do.

I don't know him, but I am sending pixie dust :wizard: that you find him. When I saw Larry in your picture I thought how I will probably put on my Disney shirt and even if I am alone and can't see or walk as well as I used to go enjoy the magic. And I would be so happy to make a friend like you. :hug:

Just realized that I should not type late at night. I saw I have misspelled Christmas.

You should put this on the College Board - a lot of the CPs are on that board and some other CMs as well and might recognize him. CMs who work in the same park year after year get to know some of the regulars.

Liz

I've seen him in the past. I wonder if he uses that cart because he likes it or because he doesn't have a walker! I wished I could help him with a walker.

He told me that he doesn't have a walker or a rolator due to being low income and his medical insurance would not pay for the cost of one. I thought a rolator would help since he is used to using the cart for walking.

I will keep an eye out for him when I go in early December (though sadly I'm going Monday to Saturday, so no Sundays).

At our Parish we have a former Cast Member. She just finished up after working a couple of years at WDW and I want to think she was over at HWS. Next time I see her I will have her look at the picture to see if she might can help. You never know. Last visit a lady needed medical assistance and some of the cast members spoke up and said they see her in their a lot and that was over at HWS.:wizard:

Thanks, just would like to see him again, ride a few rides with him, and treat him to Christmas dinner with my family. And if he will take it, I'll bring a rollator for him.

Posted this on a facebook page for Guest Relations CMs. The CM you mentioned in your facebook post Ross, responded saying he remembers this guest and will try to get his contact info if he sees him again. He also said that you and your family were so sweet :)

I am attaching a photo link from facebook that we took with Larry on Easter. If you do happen to see Larry, please relay that Ellen would love for him to spend the day with our family and have dinner. Please post or message me either his phone number or a meeting time to meet him at the front of Hollywood Studios. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=584802871568036&set=a.584802861568037.1073741825.178094925572168&type=1&theater

I certainly hope you are able to find him. Pixie dust to you!

Please tell him I said thank you. I also wrote to Disney after our trip to let them know how much Ross had helped in making sure Larry was able to get back to the bus and on the correct one. If you would like to pass on my phone number please pm me.

It's people like you who reaffirm my faith in mankind! More than the gift of a rollator, the offer of companionship on a holiday is priceless.

M5ward said:
It's people like you who reaffirm my faith in mankind! More than the gift of a rollator, the offer of companionship on a holiday is priceless.

This, that's all that I can say

You have such a kind soul. God bless you and your loved ones! I really hope you find him. I am sure you will make the holidays brighter for him!

We are going on Monday for 15 days and if I see him I will pass on this info for you,
I do hope you manage to get hold of him :)

I just read your Facebook post and it brought tears to my eyes. God bless you and I hope you find him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter