Askershus closing for 2 weeks in april

katypop

DIS Veteran
i had a ps booked at askershus for apr27 and got a phone message from them today. they are going to be closed for 2 weeks starting apr18:( unfortunately they will be closed for my entire stay. i was really looking forward to this as i hadn't been there before, oh well, something to plan for a future trip i hope:D
katypop

Does anyone happen to know why the Akershus will be closed for 2 weeks?:confused:

I got the call, too. Apparently they're refurbishing the inside of the restaurant. I'm so bummed because my husband lived in Norway for two years and it's not like there's TONS of places to eat Norwegian food!

my PS was for lunch, but isn't this where the princess breakfast is too? i would be REALLY disappointed if i had been looking forward to that , especially if CRT was already booked, which it probably is by now:(
katypop

Thanks for posting. We often eat there and especially enjoy the cold buffet. Fortunately, there's a few other places to eat at Disney :-)

When the call came did they offer any sort of replacement? I haven't gotten the call yet, our ps is for 4/29. I would be really upset if I didn't already have a ressie at Cindys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter