Aside from Le Cellier, which 1TS meal would you dare not miss?

I love Crystal Palace at MK. We have always found the food to be very good and I like the atmosphere...though I have read where some find it too loud and busy but that doesn't bother me. We like the lunch and dinner there slightly more than the breakfast but we like them all :)

My all time Fav is Chefs du France. Soooo easy to get reservations and the food is GREAT!

I never miss it!

Where? There are a number of good choices in EPCOT but are you going back to EPCOT?

Boma (AKL) is a good buffet
Kona (POLY) is a good
WPC (DTD) is good
LTT (MK) is a nice dining experience but the food isn't fanatastic.

We can't go to WDW without going to....

Chefs de France

50's PT (we're hooked on the fried cheese)

Biergarten

Marrekesh

kona !!!! Kona !!!! Kona !!!! Kona !!!! Kona !!!! Kona !!!! Kona !!!!
Kona !!!! Kona !!!! Kona !!!! Kona !!!! Kona !!!! Kona !!!! Kona !!!!
Kona !!!! Kona !!!! Kona !!!! Kona !!!! Kona !!!!

LeCellier is one of my favorites as well. Here are some other great values:
  • Liberty Tree Tavern -- great food and fun character experience for kids and adults
  • Ohana -- great food
  • 1900 Park Fare for breakfast -- excellent breakfast buffet and great character experience (the characters spent a lot of time at the tables and in the lobby with my DD -- a great value for 1 TS)
  • Princess Storybook Dining for breakfast-- a great value for a princess experience at only 1 TS

Chefs de France for food.
San Angel Inn for food and atmosphere.
Biergarten for atmosphere, fun, and entertainment.

Frankly, I'd skip Le Cellier and save that TS for something else. Every meal I have had here has not been worth it. I honestly don't know what people see in Le Cellier's food...I have a great steakhouse here in MN that knocks the socks off what Le Cellier serves.

Sorry to hijack your thread...

We never miss Kona Cafe for dinner. We also always hit Crystal Palace for breakfast, LTT for dinner, 1900 Park Faire for dinner, Garden Grill. There's probably more we hit on a regular basis, but those are the ones that come to mind.

We always do Biergarten. It's really fun. And Chef Mickey's for breakfast on our last day, before our flight.

Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge!

My DW and I went there for the first time back in 2005 and we will never go another trip to WDW without eating there. We just wish we had tried Jiko sooner. Other then le Cellier that is the only one.

-Tom in SC

This thread has made me so :) I made dinner ressies for the Kona last night, I wasn't sure. But now I am so glad I did.
thank you for this boost.:woohoo:

We were just talking about the places we would love to go back to next time. Le Cellier was on the list, but we also would love to go back to Whispering Canyon Cafe, Mama Melrose, 1900 PF, and Sci Fi (not for the food, but the atmosphere is sooooo cool!). None of these are quite on the same level as Le Cellier, but WCC and Mama's definitely had the best food we had our entire trip - quality and service were both outstanding!

we went to Ohana this past May and loved it!! The atmosphere was great!! We had a table that had a view of space mtn. and the castle. The food was so good!!! The steak and shrimp and oh the potatoes were the best! We will be going here again in Dec. and Jan. Now, we love chef mickey for breakfast. we've done all the character breakfasts and this is our favorite/food and characters.
enjoy and have fun!!
mousiemom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter