Ashley's Amazing MAW Cruise on the Wonder TR May 9-13th, 2010

Great report so far. Can't wait for the rest. I'm so happy to hear about the Starbucks. All I get there is the black iced tea so that made me :yay:

Did you make some of the girls clothes? They are adorable.

[/I]I Live for Starbucks Venti Black Iced tea with 7 pumps of Classic :-) I did not make any of the clothes. They were given to us from the AMAZING ladies that particpate in the BIG GIVE :love::love:

Love your trip report so far. The cruise looks like it was lots of fun. Love all the pics of you family too. Thanks for sharing them
Thank you :-)

More please popcorn::
I haven'5t forgotten you :-)

Great TR! How did you make those amazing dresses!!?? Can I take your idea? DD is 8 and would love to have a dress like those. :)
The Big Give gave us all that Amazing stuff :-) The girls got a million compliments :-)

Great Report. Thanks for taking the time. I love TR with pictures.

My son had a Mickey Nothing for dessert once.

I had to laugh when I saw the server cutting Ashley's food because my 19 year old said he was going to have the server cut his meat when we cruise in June.
Thank you.. LOL Too funny
I hope everything is going well at your house! can't wait to hear and see more!

Lynn
See below for the reasons I haven't been back,

Hope you are just busy doing fun stuff! Can't wait for the next installment!popcorn::
See below

Just swinging by to say hi! Haven't been on in a while and wanted to check in with your TR! Hope you're off running around and doing fun summer type stuff like we are!!! :goodvibes Hope to read more next time!! :hug:
(((HUgs))))

I would like to saying thank for showing beautiful photos and love your two dd clothes..:thumbsup2 and love photo of you with dolphin:thumbsup2

Scottishwee35
Thank you

Hi! Just checking in to say hi:hug:
Hi.... ((((Hugs))))

Ok.. I am so sorry I kinda stopped my TR mid trip. It was the end of year stuff for the kids, parties, etc. I started making a photobook on Picaboo (Very time consuming and I 'm not finished with that either) I tried to finish with a coupon but missed the date.. Poo

Then I had my 40th b-day :-)

Then my Mom has been in the hospital :( She is 64 with Alzheimer's end stage. She got an infection and it wasn't looking good. She is still there and continuing to improve.
Kids are out of school and fighting.. ugh,, need I say more? LOL Also, having 3 home..the house is messier and more to clean up.

And I have to pack and leave for Dallas on Monday. Ash is having surgery Thursday, we will be there through Sunday.
I miss all of you, I hope to be back soon

So I promise I will finish my TR someday :-) Hopefully soon.

Totally understand, finish when you can!! Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Just wanted to check in and see how you folks are doing!

Lynn

Hope everything is going okay and hope to hear more!

I just found your TR today...I know it has been awhile; however, I hope you will come back and finish...just for your own memories if for no other reason! I LOVE what you have shared so far! :flower3:

Just found your trip report. Hope all is going well and Ashley's surgery went well.

Just found the TR, and following along. How is Ashley doing?

I just realized I never finished :( Ugh.. Ash ended up having her Midface surgery in Sept 2010 and I forgot :(

I have been using my Disney rewards visa religiously and got a Southwest Airlines credit card and got two free tickets..
It payed off..
The girls and I are going on another Disney Cruise :-)
May 11-18 on the Fantasy It's with a group of people with the same syndrome Ashley has. Apert Syndrome

We are so excited.. Best part is Some of the Big Give clothes still fit :-)

I just realized I never finished :( Ugh.. Ash ended up having her Midface surgery in Sept 2010 and I forgot :(

I have been using my Disney rewards visa religiously and got a Southwest Airlines credit card and got two free tickets..
It payed off..
The girls and I are going on another Disney Cruise :-)
May 11-18 on the Fantasy It's with a group of people with the same syndrome Ashley has. Apert Syndrome

We are so excited.. Best part is Some of the Big Give clothes still fit :-)

That is FABULOUS NEWS!!! I love my Disney Visa and rewards! SO HAPPY you get to have this opportunity! YEA for BG clothes that still fit! :goodvibes:goodvibes AMAZING!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter