• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ashley & Mike's SOG Wedding -06/25/09 - We're moving! And Randy pics are up!

I love the invites Ash.. where did you get the wax stamper thingy? I have been looking for some and the ones i have seen are crazily priced!! i think its such a unique touch- i have never been sent, nor seen a waxed closed envelope!! and its silvery wax- even better!! i love them!

How did you do the invites anyway? They look like they are pro made- because of the silver outlines and hearts - i am not good at printing things on a home printer or changing the settings so you can print at home on fancy cards ect!

the disney font just tops it all off- i am using the disney font too! you couldnt not eh!!??

welllll doneeee yooooouu!!

Thanks! I had a friend say they were a little to Disney. I had a very puzzled look on my face and that's when I said well you know I'm getting married at WDW. :rotfl2:

:lmao: Thats too funny! Now if you had Mickey Mouse go to her house personally inviting her, then maybe (and just maybe) that would have been "too disney". I think (and I am probably bias) perfectly and subtly disney :goodvibes
Oh, my friends say things like that to me all the time, last night I wore my Mr Toad shirt out with a couple of my girlfriends for a quick bite to eat and one of them just looked at me like I had 2 heads!:rotfl2:

but then i guess we girls are a little crazy ... eh!? us crazy disney freaks!

Some people just dont understand disney do they!!!?? hehe

I love the invites Ash.. where did you get the wax stamper thingy? I have been looking for some and the ones i have seen are crazily priced!! i think its such a unique touch- i have never been sent, nor seen a waxed closed envelope!! and its silvery wax- even better!! i love them!

How did you do the invites anyway? They look like they are pro made- because of the silver outlines and hearts - i am not good at printing things on a home printer or changing the settings so you can print at home on fancy cards ect!

the disney font just tops it all off- i am using the disney font too! you couldnt not eh!!??

welllll doneeee yooooouu!!

Aww Thanks Stace! I did print them at home and I bought the invites on sale at Michael's for like 15 dollars! I was really excited. The wax stamper thing was such a pain at first because I couldn't get it right but then DF said that it didn't have to be perfect. As long as it closed the envelope! You have to melt the wax from the little stick things and then you use the wax stamper to make the symbol. If you want me to get you one that has your letter or something on it let me know! And I love the Disney font! It told some of my teachers that I love it so much I might start using it for my papers. :rotfl2:

:lmao: Thats too funny! Now if you had Mickey Mouse go to her house personally inviting her, then maybe (and just maybe) that would have been "too disney". I think (and I am probably bias) perfectly and subtly disney :goodvibes
Oh, my friends say things like that to me all the time, last night I wore my Mr Toad shirt out with a couple of my girlfriends for a quick bite to eat and one of them just looked at me like I had 2 heads!:rotfl2:

Some of my college program friends are just like me and they say that we are a special breed of person. And I'm really starting to believe it! And if Mickey could deliver invitations that would be AMAZING! Maybe a little too disney but I think it would be great! :rotfl: Yesterday I was at work and just started singing songs from Enchanted! I got a couple weird looks and then some people just started singing along. It was great! I love that movie!

but then i guess we girls are a little crazy ... eh!? us crazy disney freaks!

Some people just dont understand disney do they!!!?? hehe

Yep stace! We are definetly a disney freak! But some people just don't understand! Awwww I love us!!!!:grouphug:

Just got this pic in the mail last week and since the RED SOX won last night I thought I would post it. It is officially my new fave pic of us:

FENWAY.jpg

GO SOX!

Just got this pic in the mail last week and since the RED SOX won last night I thought I would post it. It is officially my new fave pic of us:

FENWAY.jpg

GO SOX!

I love it!!!!! :cheer2:GO SOX!! :cheer2:

PS- Love the invites as well... I probably SHOULD write something wedding related in this post huh? lol!

Hey, if you love the Disney font so much, go to Sparklee.com and add one to your siggie...see mine? It's the Walt Disney Script and it has it in all kinds of colors!!

AWESOME PIC ASHLEY!!!!! It is also my new favorite picture of you 2! GO SOX!!!!

And Meg, when Red Sox Season starts I think we get a free pass from talking about weddings in every post... I think I read that on the Dis Board Rules section:rotfl2:

Hey, if you love the Disney font so much, go to Sparklee.com and add one to your siggie...see mine? It's the Walt Disney Script and it has it in all kinds of colors!!

Oh I love it, I'm going to have to check it out!

I love it!!!!! :cheer2:GO SOX!! :cheer2:

PS- Love the invites as well... I probably SHOULD write something wedding related in this post huh? lol!

AWESOME PIC ASHLEY!!!!! It is also my new favorite picture of you 2! GO SOX!!!!

And Meg, when Red Sox Season starts I think we get a free pass from talking about weddings in every post... I think I read that on the Dis Board Rules section:rotfl2:

GO SOX!!!!!!! Meg I think I do recall seeing that same rule that Sam referred
too! Which means it must be official! :rotfl2:

aw yeah thats a wicked pic of you both!! i love it!!

awww thanks! And I love the fact that you used the word wicked. I use it every now and then here in Maryland/DC and people just look at me funny:confused3.

That's a very cute picture! I like your invites. They turned out nice. Maybe I should pay you to do mine!!!:rotfl::worship:

A couple of updates!

Me and DF had the BEST weekend! Nothing really out of the ordinary but just really great! We haven't had a weekend like that in a while. So I wake up this morning and realize we did NOTHING associated with the wedding this weekend. We didn't even talk about it! And I have to admit it was great! I think a lot of the time DF gets frustrated with me because I am so involved with wedding stuff and he really isn't in to it so much... (that's an understatement :rotfl2:) Well anyways it was great!

So moving right along.

I had a really rough end of last week (like wed, thurs., fri.) so it was great when I got to see DF friday night. He also had a rough end of the week and I love it when Friday night comes because I know that when I get off work he will be at my house! And it's weird sometimes I get butterflies in my stomach! :love: So anyways I talked to him on Friday night and he told me that I had a package at his house. I knew exactly what it was because I ordered the ears from WDW mail order so I was really really really excited! What a great start to the weekend. :goodvibes So anyways I get to his house and I open the box and I see my Mickey Bride ears... YAY!!!
Photo190.jpg

and then I realize that they sent the wrong Groom ears. I was bummed but then I knew they would fix it so no worries. Ok well that's all for now. Something just came up but I will try to post the rest of my weekend story tonight........ I can't wait to post my dress fitting pics! More later....

Love the ears Ashley! You know, you could put on a Red Sox hat and put those over it. (No I'm not Red Sox obcessed! LOL) I was honestly half tempted to make a Patriots hat with Mickey ears.

Thanks for the info on the Red Sox ruling Sam and Ashley! I shall now have a running Red Sox commentary in my PJ - at least until the PS! :rotfl:

Love the ears Ashley! You know, you could put on a Red Sox hat and put those over it. (No I'm not Red Sox obcessed! LOL) I was honestly half tempted to make a Patriots hat with Mickey ears.

Thanks for the info on the Red Sox ruling Sam and Ashley! I shall now have a running Red Sox commentary in my PJ - at least until the PS! :rotfl:

I am totally going to do this when we go to WDW! And I wouldn't say I'm obsessed I'm just a die hard fan!!!!

So I was going to post more about my amazing weekend but now I just got home and it's 2 a.m. so I think I am going to sleep. Actually I know I am.:lmao:

Good Call Meg!!! Stealing!!

I am totally going to do this when we go to WDW! And I wouldn't say I'm obsessed I'm just a die hard fan!!!!

So I was going to post more about my amazing weekend but now I just got home and it's 2 a.m. so I think I am going to sleep. Actually I know I am.:lmao:

I think obsessed and die hard fan are the same thing here in Boston... so your good to go girl!

So this is 98% not associated with the wedding but I am sooo frustrated!

So this past week DF got a letter in the mail saying that he owed $1500 to some company for a law suit that was never filed against him. He tried calling and left a message and didn't get a response. So on Friday afternoon he recieved another letter saying that the money was garnished from our WEDDING account.(ok see that is the 2%)

So of course I am so :mad::mad::mad:! So we have a great weekend and we just figure that we will take care of it on Monday. So Monday comes DF calls and says "Hey umm thats not me and they basically say ummm your address is on the file its you." So then they don't have any court info and I am forced to drive 2 hours to a clerks office to get the information regarding the case to clear his name.(The power of :love:) So finally once I get home which took forever because of traffic. (2 1/2 hours) DF calls them and they say well fax over the paperwork and the defendants contact info and we will call him and get it taken care of. :confused3 Ummm don't you think if you are representing someone you should have their contact information? :confused3 So anyways I gave them the guys phone number just because it would move things along even though I think they should be forced to drive to the courts to get the info and then I call them this morning and she said I reversed the charges. I'm sorry and you know this stuff happens all the time. :eek: What? All the time.... that is crazy! :scared1: No one should be able to just take money out of an account because they think it is the right person. :eek: They should be 100% sure! I am so sorry for venting like this! I am just so heated! And then on top of that they said I wouldn't get compensated for taking off of work and driving two hours to get information they should already have. Ughhhhhhh!

I really don't want to have to get my lawyer involved but at this point I don't know what to do. Ok I had to get that off of my chest and I have to get ready for class but I will continue with my great weekend this afternoon. (and hopefully put all of this craziness behind me) Thanks for reading my rant and feel free to comment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter