• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ashley && Jordan: ENGAGEMENT Pictures! Need help choosing one.

Hi Ashley! I thought for sure I had posted here before, but I guess not. Congratulations on your engagement and finding the perfect dress! Im sure it will be magnificent! Your guest book is adorable and I cannot wait to see how your cake stand turns out!

Any luck with choosing a wedding date?

Congrats! Loving your PJ so far, hope you don't mind if I follow along! You chose a gorgeous dress, it's so lovely. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your DIY projects. Can't wait to hear more!

Congrats on getting your dress! & what a find at that price!! :)
I think you made a great choice, that first one was my favorite! Looks gorgeous on you.

Yay!!! Congrats!!! Such a great deal!!! All of them looked beautiful!!

Thank you Kristi!! It really was a hard decision because I loved all of them! (=

Gorgeous, wonderful choice! You look amazing in all of the dresses. Congrats on finding the dress!

Thanks. I'm glad i've got it off the check list.

Hi Ashley! I thought for sure I had posted here before, but I guess not. Congratulations on your engagement and finding the perfect dress! Im sure it will be magnificent! Your guest book is adorable and I cannot wait to see how your cake stand turns out!

Any luck with choosing a wedding date?

Sarah... Thought you had too... maybe I thought that since i've been reading your PJ! Haha.

As far as the date... i've narrowed it down! I love the idea of a end of Sept. wedding. My parents were married in September and so were my grand parents... so i thought it would be neat to all have September anniversaries. I will let you know for sure what we decide.

Congrats! Loving your PJ so far, hope you don't mind if I follow along! You chose a gorgeous dress, it's so lovely. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your DIY projects. Can't wait to hear more!

Oh no please do! Thank you... I've got so many things I want to start. Trying to finish so I don't have a million going on at once.

Congrats on getting your dress! & what a find at that price!! :)
I think you made a great choice, that first one was my favorite! Looks gorgeous on you.

I know! I told someone else at my work && they were like thats cheap? I said I remember spending as much money on a prom dress! :rotfl:

Great Ideas! The book is a great idea!

Where did you order the hanger from?

I ordered it off etsy.... the sellers name in twistedwords. There is a wait! So buy early so you having enough time to recieve it.

What a great deal on the dress! Alterations are a small price to pay considering that wonderful bargain! :goodvibes

A few more updates…. This past week was my spring break! I had a few days off to make some things happen. I called to check on dates! I’m still waiting to hear back… I’m excited. Hopefully all goes well. I messaged Randy Chapman… he seems great.

I found my bridesmaid dresses! Right now it’s just my younger sister (18) and my BFF… who just recently moved to Virginia. I miss her terribly, we’ve been planning by email && phone.

It’s great… I just went out shopping && happen to see this dress && I fell in love with it. It is a silver color. The dress looks wrinkled in the pictures. It just needs to be steamed.

wedding001.jpg

I can’t decide between black or silver heels with their dresses…I want them to wear a flower in their hair too. (=

The other day Jordan and I stopped in at Hobby Lobby. Neither of us had ever been before and WOW. We only have a Michaels near us and they don’t compare. Geeze they have sooooo much stuff. I was overwhelmed.

I bought a few things to do some DIY’s WAHOOO….

I blinged out my shoes.

BEFORE….

wedding003.jpg

I bought Allena’s Jewel It glue… I didn’t like it, the glue left a wet looking spot. So I decided to use hot glue. I know those jewels aren’t going anywhere. I used over a 1,000 jewels.

After….
wedding010.jpg

wedding011.jpg

wedding012.jpg

wedding013.jpg

I used a lot of different sizes and a few different shapes. I love them. It took me about three days to complete them but I really dedicated my time on them. I am so happy with how they turned out.

This past weekend I was in a bridal hair & make-up show…. I’m so glad they choose me to do a classic look because the poor girl beside me looked like her hair got caught in a weed wacker…. :sad2:

It was fun but very last minute for me. Jordan’s mom called me to ask if I could on Thursday.

A few pictures….

wedding004.jpg

wedding007.jpg

wedding009.jpg

It was fun...

Lastly... I entered our story to win our ultimate DREAM wedding. (= Thought it couldn't hurt. So if you girls want to vote for us I would love you forever!

http://family.go.com/happily-ever-after-contest/stories-category/blue-light-special--60526/

I love the shoes!! They look great! And I really like that dress too!!

I like your hair like that! It's similiar to what I'm planning to do with mine at our wedding :)

Just read through your PJ. Everything looks great so far! I really like your shoes and the different size crystals that you put on them, mine are similar...just smaller crystals.

I also really love the idea of the cake stand!!

I like the bridesmaid dresses! And your shoes look AWESOME! You did a really great job on them, I don't know if I would have had the patience ;)

Love those shoes!! The pearls & different sized crystals were such a nice touch I hvemt seen any like that! I really like the bm dresses, you and your sister look so much alike you guys are really cute. :) & how awesome that you were able to play dress up at the show. Your hair looked good. Will you consider that style for your wedding?

I love the shoes!! They look great! And I really like that dress too!!

I like your hair like that! It's similiar to what I'm planning to do with mine at our wedding :)

Well thank you. Ohhh i bet that hair style will look great on you! (=

Just read through your PJ. Everything looks great so far! I really like your shoes and the different size crystals that you put on them, mine are similar...just smaller crystals.

I also really love the idea of the cake stand!!

I need to get the ball rolling on my cake stand... I got a little side tracked with my shoes! maybe it was all the small shiny jewels? :rotfl:

I like the bridesmaid dresses! And your shoes look AWESOME! You did a really great job on them, I don't know if I would have had the patience ;)
Thank you!

haha... yeah it took me awhile but i'm super happy with how they turned out.
Wow! They certainly are blinged up - love it!
YES they are. (=

Love those shoes!! The pearls & different sized crystals were such a nice touch I hvemt seen any like that! I really like the bm dresses, you and your sister look so much alike you guys are really cute. :) & how awesome that you were able to play dress up at the show. Your hair looked good. Will you consider that style for your wedding?

I loved everyone else's shoes but I wanted to incorporate something different...I saw those pearls && thought they would look great!

My mom, sister and myself all look alike! People think we are all sisters... hope i age like her!

I love playing dress up! I'm like a big kid. Maybe? But I think I want my hair to have more volume && no flowers.

Just catching up! :)

Love those shoes!! I like that you used gems and pearls!

YES... Hobby Lobby > Michaels.. I also wish I lived near a Hobby Lobby!!

Just catching up! :)

Love those shoes!! I like that you used gems and pearls!

YES... Hobby Lobby > Michaels.. I also wish I lived near a Hobby Lobby!!

Yeah, reading these posts really makes me want to go to a Hobby Lobby! But I just looked it up and the closest one is about an hour and a half away from where I live :sad2:

Just got caught up on your PJ. Congrats on getting your dress! very exciting! I love the bridesmaid dresses, and I think flowers will look great with them! Good Luck on winning the Dream wedding!

Hi Girls… & Guys!

SO I’m been MIA lately… will you forgive me? I think the date of my last post is wrong. I don’t feel like it has been a month. It’s getting close to the end of the year and getting ready for conferences has taken up a lot of my time and the kids are draining my energy. If you’re a teacher then you know the kids get so antsy that you cannot do ANYTHING!

So I’ve been toying around with some kissing balls… I wasn’t really sure what I wanted so I tried two different looks && this is what I came up with…..

A Blue Tulle Ball…
wedding003-1.jpg

wedding002-1.jpg

A Gerber Daisy Ball…
I forgot to take pictures of this... Will do it later. I bet yall are in picture overload anyways!! :rotfl:

I’m happy with how they both turned out but the tulle ball takes way more time. I had DF working an assembly line… He would cut the wire & squares and I would do the rest. (=

I also changed my mind about my BM dresses…. Uhhh I do that OFTEN. I got really worried about the silk fabric and traveling with it because it wrinkles. SO this is my solution a new dress…. This fabric is a lot more durable. Now I will not have to worry about steaming their dress too.

untitled-2.jpg

I like the fabric laying down better but you can wear it either way.

I also bought a lot of new stuff….

Like this memory book….

wedding011-1.jpg

&& this guest book (I think I will use the Adventure book for at home reception) And pen….
wedding019.jpg

Serving Set. I love shiny things (=
wedding017.jpg

Toasting flutes to match.
wedding014.jpg

wedding013-1.jpg

Flower Girl basket
wedding023.jpg

Finally ring bearer pillow.
wedding022.jpg

wedding021.jpg

They are all matchy matchy but hopefully not too much though.

I finally got my custom hanger in!!!! I was so excited. I love the details.

wedding009-1.jpg

wedding008-1.jpg

wedding005-1.jpg

Last, I am now waiting on my garter that I ordered. I love it because it’s my old, new, borrowed & blue! Thought it was too cute to miss.
hifehOWIF.jpg

Love all of the finds! All of the sparkles and feathers are awesome!
The BM dresses look great!
I am IN LOVE with that hanger. If you don't mind, who was the seller? It's really one of the best I've seen!
And the garter, so cute! I have one sorta similar that I got from etsy as well :) It's my something blue too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter