ascot townhouse wh

minnieluvzmickey

<font color=blue>I click my hills together! ;)</fo
Has anyone stayed in this townhouse at Windsor Hills?

It looks very nice.

I will be staying at ascot townhouse in November. I got tons of replies from various owners, and narrowed down my choices based on location in the windsor hills development/reviews/rates (in that order). I always had quick responses from the owner, and have sent in my security deposit. I am in the process of completing the rental agreement. I liked the fact that the townhome was located on maneshaw - close to clubhouse, and that the owner was reasonable with pool heat (10.00 per night as compared to some who wanted up to 40.00 per night). only negative was that we were charged a 20.00 paypal fee when we went to pay security deposit.... We stayed on the second block of maneshaw last year, and it was a quick straight walk to the clubhouse. some of the townhomes are a few blocks away from the clubhouse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter