AS Sports needs a Landscaper

My DD just stayed there last week with her group and DH & I went to visit her daily. Each time we went I couldn't help but notice as I walked to her section which I believe was the baseball section that right outside the rooms there is at least 2 feet of dirt before the grass starts. It made the place look cheesey. Why don't they at least put grass seed down or better yet sod it.

Her room had no fridge which I believe values do not get but they had no hair dryer. Rooms were cute and adequate though. They looked clean. All in all I feel AS Sports needs a total facelift. Looks rundown. The football area definitely needs to be redone The food court was nice and clean. we had breakfast there one morning and food was good and service fast.

I am so glad that DH & I stayed at CSR while she was in AS Sports. Good move on my part because there is absolutely no comparison at all. It is so totally worth the money for a moderate.

But for 17 yr olds they don't care where they stay. They all enjoyed it.

Sports is due for a rehab. And I suspect it's coming in the next 12-18 months.

Pop has hairdryers.. I think that the re-habbed rooms at Music do as well (someone can chime in with that I think)

As for the landscaping.. you probably saw them in the middle of doing the landscaping. Sometimes they go so far and go off somewhere else for a few days and then return.

Of course.. I could be wrong about that.

Knox

The baseball section was just getting ready for opening day. I'm sure before this past Monday, things were right and dandy. The groundkeepers were just taking advantage of the teams still being in spring training.

The football field? Well, it's offseason. I'm sure the demand for Astroturf and acceptable sod is enormous with 32 stadium wanting to make offseason changes to their fields.

The seventeen year olds didn't notice. They probably had the time of their lives. Good for them.

The baseball section was just getting ready for opening day. I'm sure before this past Monday, things were right and dandy. The groundkeepers were just taking advantage of the teams still being in spring training.

The football field? Well, it's offseason. I'm sure the demand for Astroturf and acceptable sod is enormous with 32 stadium wanting to make offseason changes to their fields.

The seventeen year olds didn't notice. They probably had the time of their lives. Good for them.

very cute. yes they all had a good time..
but not my cup of tea

If you call mousekeeping at the all stars they will bring you a hairdryer.:thumbsup2

minijeanie,
I so agree with you, it is sooooo worth it to stay mod over value. The grounds at all the moderates are beautiful. It can feel almost peaceful at a mod, and I always feel that I am at a busy shopping mall when I go to a value to visit. It's theme is fun, but too many people, and not enough space in my opinion. Doesn't mean I would not stay a one again, it would have to be a trip where I truly am spending all my time at the parks.

Hey Disney, call my DH! He owns his own landscaping business and we would be more than happy to go stay in Florida this summer. We'll be just fine being put up for the summer at the Polynesian and my DD and I won't mind a bit swimming and relaxing by the pool while DH is hard at work getting the grounds at AS back in shape! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!