• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

As promised, some pictures from my friends wedding...

Tinks1984

<font color=red>We're having a mini party!<br><fon
DSC03422.jpg

Me (in pink), my best friend Danielle (the bride) and my other friend, Gemma before we got ourselves dressed for the big day!

DSC_0185.jpg

Me showing off my fab dress and the flowers...

DSC_0197.jpg

Me & my DBF (Simon)...he scrubs up quite well! :lmao:

DSC_0225.jpg

The wedding party, me and Simon, the bride & groom, his best man & Gemma

DSC_0238.jpg

Even more of us....all the groomsmen and bridesmaids, along with our newlyweds!

DSC_0362.jpg

Me and Simon again, on the evening do.

A wonderful weekend had by all involved, such fun and excitement all round. Danielle, my best friend & bride, looked beautiful and enjoyed her big day loads. Very tired still, think it'll take me a week to recover with all the running about I did as chief bridesmaid! :goodvibes

fab photos :goodvibes I'm loving the colour of the bridesmaid dresses, you all look lovely

thanks for sharing :goodvibes

All the photos are lovely and you look stunning, Rachel!!! Thank you for taking the time to show us... :hug:

Great pics, you all look fab! I love the colour of the bridesmaids dresses :goodvibes

Great photo's!!! I love your dress, beautiful colour & your flowers were so simple & pretty. You all looked lovely. :goodvibes

You all look lovely. Sound like you had a good day.

Thank-you for all the lovely replies everyone :goodvibes

A good day was had by all, and I adored my dress - I just didn't want to take it off, it was beautiful! I loved how it laced up the back and just felt soooo fab!!

WOW-you all look stunning,your dress+the colour is beautiful.I love the brides dress,very nice.Thanks for sharing.x.

lovely pictures, you all look beautiful, I love the colour of your dress

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter