As God as my witness.I'll never be sick at Disney World again~~~wrapping things up...

winkers

<font color=blue>I was stuck in that position and
My all time favorite movie is Gone With the Wind, and I've always wanted to be Scarlet O'Hara...........just for a little bit. I've wanted to stand in a baren field, with the wind blowing my long skirt and touseld hair and yell "As God as my witness, I'll never go hungry again"!
Once you see a picture of me, you'll realize that hunger has never been a problem for me.:laughing:
So, after 2 trips to DisneyWorld with health "issues" and a third trip with possible problems, I have finally had my Scarlet O'Hara moment. I stood on mainstreet facing the castle, baloons bouncing in the wind, raised my fist and cried........."As God as my witness, I'll never be sick in Disney World again!"

Yeah, you should have seen the looks I got.

Haven't read yet, but I'm subbed.

Ha, Ha!!! I just realized. I'M FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you mean we don't get a drugged up winkers this time??? BUMMER!!! :rotfl2:

glad to hear that you had a non-sick trip. can't wait to hear all about it.

Yay!! You started your report!! Can't wait to hear about your trip Scarlett!;)

You've started! You've started! :banana:

Gone with the Wind has always been a favorite of mine, too! I love the thought of you replaying that scene on Main Street!!! :rotfl:

I enjoyed following flat Winkers on JordanYosh's TR - looking forward reading about to the rest of your journey. Can't wait to see if you sewed an outfit from the curtains of the Emporium.

You really yelled that out loud?!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
You'll have to wait and see........

can't wait to hear about your trip!
:banana:

Great start Cherie - although you have me nervous! :scared1:
that's the whole point..........I have to get you to read some how.

Great start!! Can't wait to hear if the trip lived up to your declaration!
:thumbsup2

I think that's the shortest post ever!

I have lurked on your other trips and then on your pre trip - Can't wait to read this one!!
Thanks for coming out of lurkdom!

i'm ready for the ride! subscribed.
Welcome!

Count me in.:goodvibes
Hi!
:goodvibes

you mean we don't get a drugged up winkers this time??? BUMMER!!! :rotfl2:
according to my family, I don't need drugs to be weird.

Yay!! You started your report!! Can't wait to hear about your trip Scarlett!;)
I tried to convince d.jay to name a child Scarlett, he wouldn't agree. I couldn't even name the dog Scarlett.

I'm in! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Denise
Hi Denise! I haven't seen you around in a long time!

Whooo Hooo, lets get this party started!
Welcome to the insanity!

Gone with the Wind has always been a favorite of mine, too! I love the thought of you replaying that scene on Main Street!!! :rotfl:
I'm glad that other people are entertained by my craziness!

I enjoyed following flat Winkers on JordanYosh's TR - looking forward reading about to the rest of your journey. Can't wait to see if you sewed an outfit from the curtains of the Emporium.
Welcome! I don't live up to Jordan's writing, but hopefully not too dull.

Welcome home!!!!

Laura! I thought of you while we were at the French Quarter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter