• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

As a teen...

Right now, my biggest fears are slipping back into depression, failing at school, and my friends' healths.

As a teen the thing I am most worried about is what I am going to do to achieve what I want. Actually before that I probally need to figure out what I am doing with this life.

My grades and peer pressure. I mean I konw i am not going to do anything stupid, because I know i can resist. But peer pressure is a hard thing.

i stress about my grades, i stress so much that i am failing a certain class (usually history or math) and then i get nervous when i'm in that class and i can't concertrate so i do bad, it's a vicious cycle...

and i'm absolutely terrified about the rest of high school (i'm a freshman). All my teachers put so much pressure on us to do well, and i understand it's coming from a good place but it's just not helping me.

I also stress about my future AFTER high school. My music is taking up a lot of my time and energy and even though it's COMPLETELY what I want to do it takes away from the rest of my schoolwork.

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it all makes me worry:confused3 :scared1: :scared1: :scared: :scared: :scared:

I really worry about my grades, espically math, it's not my best subject but I try super hard and I'm still getting a C right now.

DRUGS!!
SEX!!
PEER PRESURE!!!

our school is been known for Duggies!
i had a friend who was busted for crack possesion and i had no clue he was a crack head!:confused3 all i can say is im not gonna be hanging out with him anymore!

I worry about money and savings. I worry about my relationship with my boyfriend. I worry about college and how I'll adjust next year. I worry about the real world; what I'll do after college. Is the economy going to crash? Will the world end? Will millions of jobs be outsourced? When I have children, what will things be like? Will they be able to be happy and successful and healthy?
I worry about wayyyyy too much. Oh well.

Messing up now and having it effect my whole future.
My whole life ahead of me.

One F on a major test could ruin a grade and could be an F in my total card and an F doesn't look on college.

Growing up bc when you get out of highschool everybody goes off and does there own thing and i wont beable to see them then:sad1:

Mkay, I thought you meant a war that was started by just one gun shot, not one that was fueled by militarism, an arm's race, imperialism, trade barriers as well as years and years of animosity between Austria-Hungary and Serbia. Not to mention the motibilization plans of Germany, France and Russia which really didn't help at all.

Guess it was just a mis-communication. :goodvibes:

No I mean wars that

All start with one gun shot

and lead to millions dying, and peoples homes being trashed.

It bothers me,

It bothers us all!

No I mean wars that

All start with one gun shot

and lead to millions dying, and peoples homes being trashed.

It bothers me,

It bothers us all!
Okay, I guess you didn't get my previous post. WWI didn't start with just one gun shot, I can't think of any wars that did.

A lot of different things coming together result in war.

Death. My #1 fear.

School, a bit. Need to do better in math. A bit of a control freak, mostly because of my honors-classes status.

Being unaccepted in the community for being bisexual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter