As a mom who loves Disney, what would you do if you could go ALONE?

When we lived in CA I used to go down to DL alone whenever I could.....we would often have conferences in the Anaheim area and I would leave as early as I could and go to DL for a few hours alone.

I LOVED it!

If I were you, I would go on the things I loved the best and do single rider lines.

Even when the family is with me I often split up and go alone on Single Rider over and over on rides they aren't as excited about.

Dawn

i just took a solo trip in nov. about 3 wks before i went i said this is it, i NEED to get away. told ex-dh he was keeping the kids and off i went for 4 days. i didnt really have much of a plan, i got on whatever bus pulled up first.

spent a TON of time in the world showcase (this seems to be a pattern for us moms huh) but got through everything in epcot in about 7 hours. when i go with the kids we usually split epcot into 2 days.

went to jelly rolls one night. i was great to do alone. the piano guys are so funny and it got crowded. i didnt feel uncomfortable at all.

i ate what/when ever i wanted. which was mostly ice cream for breakfast and cinnamon rolls for dinner! LOL

did EE about 3 times in a row with single rider, 2x with test track.

and kttk tour was amazing, and did not take one bit of magic away, i was in awe of some of the things i saw but in no way disillusioned.

it was nice to not have a plan and just go with whatever i decided at the time.

my favorite memory is on the first day i skipped (litteraly!) through the line for no bags. and i think i actually sang I have no bags, i have no bags i have no bags....as i was skipping thru the entrance.

oh and another was a bus driver making jokes about crabby kids, i said thats why i left mine at home. she asked if i was on a honeymoon etc...and i said nope alone. the lady sitting next to me told her kids i could never leave you guys home and come here alone. i very sweetly said "my kids have already been 4 times in the last 4 yrs...and we have a trip planned for june." um well i didnt mean....yeah ok lady...it was priceless

go, you will have and amazing time! cant wait for my 2nd solo!

megan

I would kill for a solo trip to WDW!! My wife is not as big a Disney nut as me and only likes going once every five years. She prefers DL.

I'd love to go play some golf, wander aimlessly and do all the rides/attractions she does not really care for. I'd miss my family but would love to do it once!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter