• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Artwork on Cruise

steveyjc81

DIS Veteran
When we did the Transatlantic crossing last year, we got a free print from Don ducky Williams one day with the cruise dates etc on it. Is this standard on all sailings, or just on the TA as it is a bit different?

Don't remember getting one on my previous Bahamas/ Caribbean trips?

When we did the Transatlantic crossing last year, we got a free print from Don ducky Williams one day with the cruise dates etc on it. Is this standard on all sailings, or just on the TA as it is a bit different?

Don't remember getting one on my previous Bahamas/ Caribbean trips?

They normally do it on special cruises and concierge normally gets one on every cruise.

They generally give them out on longer/special sailings and the first time a Disney ship sails to/from a new port. We got one several years ago when the Magic first stopped in Antigua, one on the Transatlantic and one last year on the first Southern Caribbean from San Juan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter