• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Artscow, only one item has arrived??

kasdancer

Mouseketeer
Ok I know some other disers have ordered from artscow, I only received the 4x6 prints that I ordered even though I ordered about 40 other items. Did you get your items all seperate and how long between delivery. I received the 4x6 prints 2 days ago and still nothing else. I am getting a bit worried.:confused:

I just placed my first order with them the other day. All I ordered was prints and a photo book. I know that at some point during the ordering process they did tell me that the book would be shipped seperate and took an extra 2-3 days. I would think that would be the same for their other items too.

Hopefully someone with actual ordering experience will reply. I'm anxious to see my pictures and photo book.

How long after you ordered did you receive your prints?

I ordered from there too. I think I have 3 orders, total. The first one says shipped, but it's slow in arriving (due to coming from overseas I suppose).

I was getting worried yesterday, wondering if this company is legit or we were being ripped off so I looked up reviews. Sounds like the biggest complaint is it taking at LEAST a week to get anything, once it processes.

I check their site every couple of days, to see if my stuff has been mailed out yet. The biggest order is still "processing".

It took them 4 WEEKS to get me my 2 ornaments, and I have to say - I am 100% DISSAPOINTED in them - they were HIGH QUALITY digital files and these were TERRIBLE - they were fuzzy and just gross. I ordered them for two young ladies in my church who were baptized. I was embarrased about them.

PLUS - their customer service is ZERO - I called several times - on hold for 2 minutes 41 seconds and it hung up on me - EACH TIME. I've emailed them and they said "oops - must have been lost in the mail" (this was before I got them finally) with NO apologies, NO offer to reprint, NO offer to refund (and I asked for a refund at least 3 times.

PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE AND DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

Now, I'm SURE there are people who are happy with the products, but, I just have to say - I'm NOT at all.

And - the company is in Hong Kong and that's where the products come from.

I've received numerous ornaments and several photoboks from them and have been very pleased with their quality. They do tend to take longer to ship than the US-based companies but not too bad.

For example, I ordered my ornaments on Nov 21st and they arrived sometime last week. A photobook I ordered on Nov 5th arrived during the Thanksgiving week (I was at Disney then so I don't exactly when it arrived)

Helen

My experience has been that it isn't worth the price for the low quality and long wait. If your stuff gets stopped at customs it will add time to your wait as well. I'm glad that some are having good luck with artscow, but I have not, so back to snapfish I went!

I am still waiting on all of the prints and stuff I ordered. All that came in from the order was the 4x6 prints. They took about 1 1/2 weeks. Not to bad since it is coming form overseas. I am very happy with the print quality and hope, whenever my stuff arrives, I will be just as happy with those items.

I ordered some of the dog tags on Nov. 17 and still have not heard a thing!! I did email them and they do have an address in TX. I will never order from them again!!

Just to update: I placed 2 orders at the end of November. When I check their status, both were last updated on 12/4...one to show shipped (one item), and one to show Payment Ok & Processing. So the one that was shipped 12/4 is still not here, and the Processing one, in 2 weeks, just today changed to Shipped Status.

I ordered prints on 12/5, everything shipped the next day. Some arrived on Saturday(12/12) and the rest on Monday (12/15).

I placed 3 orders for their cosmetic bags. One in early November and that one arrived near Thanksgiving. Then I placed another 2 orders....one from November 13th and it says shipped but it's still not arrived and another from November 5th and they said it shipped on December 6th but it still shows processing/payment OK. They just answer emails with blank 'it's been shipped' or something to that effect. The last 2 orders were Christmas gifts :( and I'm sad now that I won't have them in time.

Just noticed this on their site now:
Postal Delays
Please be aware due to extreme weather conditions, congested airmail traffic and heightened security measures, airmail postal services will incur further delays until further notice. For more details, please click here. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

I placed 3 orders for their cosmetic bags. One in early November and that one arrived near Thanksgiving. Then I placed another 2 orders....one from November 13th and it says shipped but it's still not arrived and another from November 5th and they said it shipped on December 6th but it still shows processing/payment OK. They just answer emails with blank 'it's been shipped' or something to that effect. The last 2 orders were Christmas gifts :( and I'm sad now that I won't have them in time.

Just noticed this on their site now:
Postal Delays
Please be aware due to extreme weather conditions, congested airmail traffic and heightened security measures, airmail postal services will incur further delays until further notice. For more details, please click here. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

uggg thats not good news. I ordered 12 cosmetic bags on 11/15 for my girl scouts. Of course tomorrow is my only December meeting.

I ordered in early November. My status says the payment cleared and was shipped on November 14th. The status has not changed since then. Getting a little disappointed, but keeping my hopes up I will have them in time for Christmas.

I'd like to know this, too.

I can't remember where I read it, but remember reading that prints arrive much sooner than photo gifts.

I placed two orders with them. The first for 3 cosmetic bags and the second was days later for prints and a lighter. So far, I have only received the lighter. It arrived a week ago. The prints were shipped a few days after the lighter but they haven't arrived yet. Although the cosmetic bags were ordered first, they were the last to be shipped. I have not received them yet either.

I placed two separate orders on the same day for the (3) cosmetic bags--November 12. One set came on November 26 but the other set has not arrived. They both have said shipped for quite a while now. I am not sure where to look to see the date shipped.

My first order was a 5x7 book I used for an epcot passport for my son. I swear it took 2 months to arrive! (I'm in Canada by the way). My son loved it and I think it's good quality.

I would have ordered our autograph books through them as well, but I figured they would not arrive in time after how long the epcot passport took to arrive. I wish now that I had organized & ordered autograph books sooner!

However, I have placed several other orders with them (usually with their free shipping promo codes!) and everything else has come quicker. Although I believe it still takes 2-3 weeks average.

- a deck of cards with a photo from CSR on it to remind me of CSR
- a deck of cards for my parents with the kids photo (xmas)
- a deck of cards for my husband of him & Pluto (xmas)
- mini coin purses for the kids, with photos of them at Disney on both sides (stocking stuffers)

I feel their products come out nice! They are cheaper than any thing I have been able to find online for Canada or the States. And, they have such a large variety of products and templates that I just can NOT find at any other online or in-store printing company yet!!

I'm working on a calendar now. I wish they had a large-size option for the calendar, but again - I have not found another company that allows such freedom in designing templates! If anyone knows of one, please let me know so I can check them out.

Artscow is a China based company, which probably accounts for many of the shipping/delivery delays. I had considered trying an order from them, until I checked reviews online and found out how hit-or-miss quality can be. A lot of people apparently have had negative experiences with receiving poor quality products from them.

Here in the states, there are so many other, USA based options. Places like Cafepress, Zazzle & Spoonflower, to name just a few. And many of the Etsy crafters can create nice quality, customized products for a reasonable price as well. Just a few alternatives to consider. :thumbsup2

Here in the states, there are so many other, USA based options. Places like Cafepress, Zazzle & Spoonflower, to name just a few. And many of the Etsy crafters can create nice quality, customized products for a reasonable price as well. Just a few alternatives to consider. :thumbsup2

Thanks for some company names. I'll check those out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter