• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Artscow Cosmetic Bags Update on page 4

daughtersrus

DIS Veteran
Has anyone that ordered these when they were on sale a few weeks ago received an email saying that they've been shipped yet?

I placed an order for 3 about 10 days ago and nothing but a confirmation email. The order says that it's in stock but still in process. Just last week I placed and order for 30 5x7 collage prints as well as a lighter for DH and got an email the next day saying that it was shipped. I don't know if it's just the prints or the lighter as well. These are my first orders with them.

I'm just trying to judge if any of this will arrive in time for Christmas.

I ordered 4 on the first go round, and they took a week to 10 days to get here. Really cute and a neat gift for DD16 and her friends!

Mine arrrived yesterday.

When did you order them? Did you get an email saying that they were shipped before they arrived?

How's the quality? I ordered one for each of my DD with pictures that we took while on DD#3's Make A Wish trip. I'm really hoping that they get here in time for Christmas!

I ordered them during the sale and got them yesterday also. I never received an email to say they shipped. They're pretty good quality, but the photos aren't as dark as they looked when I did them online. I still really like them though.

Nope, I emailed Artscow to ask why they had not charged my card and they cancelled my order and my account!

Nope, I emailed Artscow to ask why they had not charged my card and they cancelled my order and my account!

What did they say?

My account was charged and the order still shows that it's in process. I know that they're coming from Hong Kong but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that they get here in the next 3 weeks.

I ordered them on the 8th and they arrived on the 29th...exactly 3 weeks. I never got an email when they shipped, but I did check my "order status" tab and it eventually said "shipped" under the "Handle" column at some point.

I placed 2 orders on 11/15 and both say shipped. Just have no idea when and they haven't arrived yet.

Mine came a couple of days ago. I didn't get a shipping email either. They are really cute. I wish I would have ordered a few more.

I didn't order the cosmetic bags, but I did order some playing cards on the 10th and they came within a week.

I ordered playing cards and $112 worth of cosmetic bags (DD got them for all the cheerleaders and I got them for all my nieces) on Nov 19. The playing cards arrived today.

Today, Dec. 1 the Bags show as shipped on my order status.

You do not get an email saying they shipped. I am hoping they arrive in one week, but it could take up to 14 days says their website!

I am soooo looking forward to getting them.

Thanks for reminding me about these. I forgot about them. I ordered around Nov. 10. I never rec'd an email but just checked and my status says shipped. It doesn't say when they were shipped but hopefully they come soon!

Yep, ordered on 11/9 and just checked today, says Shipped. Doesn't say WHEN though. Havent arrived yet, though. Wish I had thought to do some bags with the cats on there. The kids would have LOVED that!

I ordered mine on 11/21, I hope they make it here in time for Christmas.

Ordered two sets of the cosmetic bags on 11/12. Once set arrived Saturday, 11/26, still waiting on the other set. I really like them.

I placed an order on the 22nd and still says processing. I really hope that mine come in before Christmas. *Crossing my fingers*

I ordered six bags during the sale and got them a few days ago. Never received a shipping notice, but when I checked my account online, it has said they were shipped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter