Artscow 6x6 & 7x5 photobook .99 shipped!

I did 20 pages and added the 3 blank pages for .30(per page) so there would not just be white plain pages. So I paid 1.89.

I received the autograph book this week and my kids were so happy!! And so was I :cool1:

IMG_20130124_162828_550_zpsd1d91c39.jpg

IMG_20130124_162818_319_zps3ce33d2f.jpg

I just received this from Artscow,
"Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing ArtsCow.com. I am sorry to inform you the photobook has been cancelled because of copyrighted images used. If you are able to confirm you have the authorisation to use the images, kindly provide information so we can check. Please let us know if you would like to re-design the photobook or a refund. Thank you!"

but it seems others have had photobooks done, am I missing something???????????????

I just received this from Artscow,
"Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing ArtsCow.com. I am sorry to inform you the photobook has been cancelled because of copyrighted images used. If you are able to confirm you have the authorisation to use the images, kindly provide information so we can check. Please let us know if you would like to re-design the photobook or a refund. Thank you!"

but it seems others have had photobooks done, am I missing something???????????????

I got the same thing yesterday! I'm confused as I have gotten books through them before without an issue. I've asked them to tell me what images are the ones in questions since I ordered 6 books. Their response was snippy and that if I did not create the image then it is not mine to use! All of the images I used were photoshopped in some way except for a few that I got from here. So I have no clue what to do now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter