• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Art's Shuttle from port to MCO?

vcasey

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this post belonged here or the transportation board but I post it here and I'm sure it'll get moved if necessary.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone has used them. There rates are incredible!! $50 each way between MCO and port for 1-3 people. I've got a early flight on my return and would love to save money but if they are unreliable or late, it would turn into a very costly 'savings' if I missed my flight.

Any comments would be appreciated.

I used them the end of december for the 3 legs of our trip:

MCO to Port
Port to Dolphin
Dolphin to MCO

They were the best price by far and i cant recommend them enough. They were at least a 1/2 early for each pick-up time, called to confirm each evening before (except i called them the first night since we just flew in). My total cost was: $160.00 + tip.

They are a small company with 3 owner/operators and 7-10 or so drivers. Great company to deal with, dont hesitate!

I will be using them next Saturday, the number is 800 567-5099.
I'll let you know how thing are with them when I get back.
Tracy:Pinkbounc ::Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter