• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Artist Point Ok for Kids?

mom2dina

Mouseketeer
Hi, we will be at AK and would like to have dinner at Artist Point

at 6 pm. Is that an okay place to take the kids DD 9 DS 8 they do good in resturants. I have an extra dinning credit and thought I'd use it on a Signiture rest. :-)

Is that a good place to use it at? Any ideas are helpful. Thanks!!!

Hi, we will be at AK and would like to have dinner at Artist Point

at 6 pm. Is that an okay place to take the kids DD 9 DS 8 they do good in resturants. I have an extra dinning credit and thought I'd use it on a Signiture rest. :-)

Is that a good place to use it at? Any ideas are helpful. Thanks!!!

The food was good there and my dds (8,6) at the time did well there. They did probably take the longest time between courses than any signature I've been too. Since you mentionned AK, I preferred Jiko to AP.

Sure. You'll see lots of kids at early dinners. At 8 and 9 they are not exactly little kids either.

We took our two kids (8 & 7) to AP in May. They enjoyed it, especially the 'puzzle' dessert! We did have them take their pin lanyards with them and they left the restaurant to go trade pins with the CMs at the pin cart (just outside the restaurant) so that 'entertained' them while DH and I waited for the entrees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter