Article Submission?

I know they must be absolutely swamped with submissions, but has anyone heard back after the initial email from Corey?

Just curious

Thanks

I know they must be absolutely swamped with submissions, but has anyone heard back after the initial email from Corey?

Just curious

Thanks
I got an email a few days ago saying I was approved. I'm waiting on WordPress but I have not checked for it yet today.

What was the turnaround time? It's been nine days since my email from Cory and I'm itching to go!

Hmmmm. Can't remember the turnaround time, but received the "congratulations" email just yesterday. I don't think it was too long of a wait, though. I'm impressed with everyone who has already written articles! Amazing. I've been brainstorming ideas, but haven't sat at the keyboard yet.

Word of advice, the last "do" always takes the most time for me.

Writing the post is easy but finding the right picture for the story can sometimes be really tedious.

What was the turnaround time? It's been nine days since my email from Cory and I'm itching to go!

Haha, we're in the same boat (got the email from Cory about 10 days ago) and I'm ready to go !

Hope I hear back soon, even if it's a rejection for whatever reason...the suspense is killing me :)

I have one Written and ready to go as soon as my friend proof reads it and another half done.

YES! I received my "congrats" letter! So excited to start writing!

I'm so psyched - I completed my article and submitted it for approval. Fingers crossed! I've got ideas for 3 more articles if this one goes well...

Looking forward to reading all the new articles. :surfweb:

I'm assuming that the gang is still on the cruise and won't get to approving things until they get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter