Art Pad Art

Mnementh said:
:rotfl2: I've read a lot of funny stuff on here since I found out about this board, but that is the first thing on here that's made me laugh out loud.

Okay I admit it... I Googled a .jpg and added the hearts... :rotfl2:

It's saying now that I need MACROMEDIA FLASH 8 ! Isn't that something that costs?

I do not know yet how to get the image and post it directly here. If I figure it out, I will if not I hope the link works.

Ok, the preview stopped me cause I do not have enough posts so I am not allowed to post a link. Hmmm. Ok, the mb wont even allow me to post it spelling the address out. Ya'll will have to add the beginning of the website address to this /?j73bl2h0v9s

My first attempt at art. I do not make "magic" with a brush. But thanks for the contest and the opportunity to try and "Dare" to do it! :teeth:

I hope someone is able to let us know how to place the image onto the forum itself. I have not been able to figure it out. :badpc:

Screenshot it, how to take a picture of the screen is at the top of the VMK creations board as a sticky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter