Art of disney!!

disneydude365

In dreams you will lose your heartaches
image.jpg So I just recieved in the mail yesterday this awesome art of disney figurine!! I had been wanting it for quite awhile and while I admit it was kinda steep price I totally love it!! It's bigger than I expected!
It's the 60th anniversary of Peter pan edition figurine. It's really nice and such a great way to start my disney art collection

So what do yall think? And does anyone else have some Art of disney collectables?

How many inches tall is it? And if you don't mind, can you tell me what the price range of these collectibles is. I love collectible figurines and have looked at a number but never purchased one at Art of Disney. I am thinking about it, though. They are beautiful!

How many inches tall is it? And if you don't mind, can you tell me what the price range of these collectibles is. I love collectible figurines and have looked at a number but never purchased one at Art of Disney. I am thinking about it, though. They are beautiful!

its 16 inches tall, and i got it for $188 that included shipping though i looked online and the prices run 125$-200$ depending on size
I'm the only one in my group who ever enjoys the art of disney stuff at the parks i love the wall art and all the amazing sculptures/figurines

Peter is my absolute favorite and when i found out the had made a 60th anniversary figure i simply had to find a way to get after seeing it in the park! finally saved up enough money and bought it form YourWDWstore.com
seriously i love it

love to see another disney art fan!

Last edited:

Thanks! 16 inches is big. My wife and I haven't bought a lot but we absolutely love Art of Disney. It is our favorite store! I am considering a few of the paintings and figurines. I want to decorate a Disney & Star Wars themed Home Theater and snack bar. Some wonderful and unique items at Art of Disney. You did good, that is nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter